AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Investigation at The cost of Ban or How to ban any model on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2019
Since my account is banned after been a model on Chaturbate for 2 years and Chaturbate Support does not react and reply on any of my emails, I should make this post.

I hope this post will have some effect and Chaturbate will take some action.

To my mind my account is blocked because of abuse of complaints which have been coming for months in a row against me. And those complaints are probably coming from the same person,
who's using different names, IPs, emails, ways to complaint me and here's why:

During a few months almost every time of my online on Chaturbate there was a guy who was creating new accounts to write reports and those accounts were always included my name:
leasecretavideo ,
leasecretisavideo ,
leasecretisarecording , and leaisabitch
*This is not even 1% of usernames what he was made, i cannot remember all of them*

As you can notice first 3 usernames have the same location, but the last one has different one, it's recent account which i was banning for the last one or two months, because i remember that last like 30 accounts which I banned were from Kentucky.
Chaturbate Support can easily check by his IP how many accounts he made, if only he wasn't changing his IP every time.
*Banning state in the settings didn't help, he could still join my room*

My main and the only one version who could make all of these accounts and abusing complaints is Randy5353 (It's possible that he has other "main" accounts)

Repeatedly during months he was coming time to time to offer money to "help" me by using a different payment system, and not tokens (which is a violation of the rules of Chaturbate)
31-05-p1.jpg

Maybe this information will help Support to detect the culprit of my ban

k.jpg

A month later after his not successful offer to "help" me, he came back by thinking I do not remember him and he started to complain that Chaturbate take big % and he wants to send me money by another way to avoid CB's cut.

monthlater.jpg

Of course after my another refusal, he left but not for long.
Later, as friends told me, he began to write PMs to them because they were usually in top 3 list of tippers, he was asking them to report me because I'm scaming people for tokens.
Of course none of my friends didn't listen to him, but they told me that this guy was writting to them.

And as result of all of these actions my account is banned now.

This is my short investigation at the cost of ban of my account which took a few months.

Dear Chaturbate Support,
I can make any concessions to dispel any doubts if you've any.

My username: Leasecret

@punker barbie

Since my account is banned after been a model on Chaturbate for 2 years and Chaturbate Support does not react and reply on any of my emails, I should make this post.

I hope this post will have some effect and Chaturbate will take some action.

To my mind my account is blocked because of abuse of complaints which have been coming for months in a row against me. And those complaints are probably coming from the same person,
who's using different names, IPs, emails, ways to complaint me and here's why:

During a few months almost every time of my online on Chaturbate there was a guy who was creating new accounts to write reports and those accounts were always included my name:
leasecretavideo ,
leasecretisavideo ,
leasecretisarecording , and leaisabitch
*This is not even 1% of usernames what he was made, i cannot remember all of them*

As you can notice first 3 usernames have the same location, but the last one has different one, it's recent account which i was banning for the last one or two months, because i remember that last like 30 accounts which I banned were from Kentucky.
Chaturbate Support can easily check by his IP how many accounts he made, if only he wasn't changing his IP every time.
*Banning state in the settings didn't help, he could still join my room*

My main and the only one version who could make all of these accounts and abusing complaints is Randy5353 (It's possible that he has other "main" accounts)

Repeatedly during months he was coming time to time to offer money to "help" me by using a different payment system, and not tokens (which is a violation of the rules of Chaturbate)
31-05-p1.jpg

Maybe this information will help Support to detect the culprit of my ban

k.jpg

A month later after his not successful offer to "help" me, he came back by thinking I do not remember him and he started to complain that Chaturbate take big % and he wants to send me money by another way to avoid CB's cut.

monthlater.jpg

Of course after my another refusal, he left but not for long.
Later, as friends told me, he began to write PMs to them because they were usually in top 3 list of tippers, he was asking them to report me because I'm scaming people for tokens.
Of course none of my friends didn't listen to him, but they told me that this guy was writting to them.

And as result of all of these actions my account is banned now.

This is my short investigation at the cost of ban of my account which took a few months.

Dear Chaturbate Support,
I can make any concessions to dispel any doubts if you've any.

My username: Leasecret

@punker barbie

I am sorry to hear your account was banned. Support states they are currently investigating the issue and will respond as soon as they are done. If you wish to send another email tot hem with this information you can as well.

Upvote 0
I am sorry to hear your account was banned. Support states they are currently investigating the issue and will respond as soon as they are done. If you wish to send another email tot hem with this information you can as well.

You, as an employee of this site, сould provide this text to Chaturbate Support?

Because as far as I know, CB Support is reluctant to read and respond to emails from models, especially those that are blocked.

Of course if you're interested to help me and other models too. Because other models could be (or can be in the future) banned by the same reason because of the same person.

@punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.