AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ipod shuffle to a TV

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teagan

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 3, 2010
Midwest
Okay so im looking to get and Ipod shuffle 4th Gen and i was wondering how i could hook it up to my TV to play music through the TV speakers? What would i need to do this exactly?
I know i used to be able to hook up my stereo from just a cord plugged into the ipod and stereo, but can i do that with the TV? And what cord would i need to get?
Sorry im clueless here. Im usually so good with techy stuff but not this time lol.

You may need to get a component cable. I do not know what inputs your TV has though to be sure.

0wNW1.jpg

d7kuZ.jpg

Reactions: Teagan
Or you may need a HDMI adapter.

Also just so you know, this connector and the one I posted earlier will not charge your Ipod as you use it.

occNE.jpg

Oh i guess that would help you to know. This is what the TV has on the back as far as the connections go:

2 x HDMI input ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) - rear ¦ 1 x component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear ¦ 1 x audio line-in ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear ¦ 1 x composite video input ( RCA phono ) - rear ¦ 1 x VGA input ( 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ) - rear ¦ 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) ¦ 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) ¦ 1 x USB ( 4 pin USB Type A ) - side

Shaun__ said:
Or you may need a HDMI adapter.

Also just so you know, this connector and the one I posted earlier will not charge your Ipod as you use it.

occNE.jpg

Yeah i wouldnt expect them to charge it at all.

Okay so since i have 2 HDMI ports (ones hooked up to Xbox) i can use this adapter for the second one and it should play?

Teagan_Chase said:
Yeah i wouldnt expect them to charge it at all.

Okay so since i have 2 HDMI ports (ones hooked up to Xbox) i can use this adapter for the second one and it should play?

Yes it should. It does not come with the HDMI cable, so you would have to buy one for it.

Got it. Thanks sooooo much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.