AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is a ban on a user connected to the name or the account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2020
If a model bans and kicks a user from her room, is it possible for that user to change the username and come back to the room?

Last week that main model I follow had a ghost from the past come into her room. He was the main reason she started a new account some months back. I never encountered him in her old room, but apparently he was very toxic and made other users run from the room. This time he seemed a little off, but not too unpleasant and he tipped a lot. Me and her current mods were a bit baffled but didn't want to interfere with her chance to make money.

I am close enough to her and her mods that I am allowed in their Twitter group, and after the show she revealed the things about her old room, and she had a minor breakdown because she allowed him to enter the room and didn't immediately ban him. We did all we could to support and comfort her, and she decided that she would ban him. When she streamed again Sunday he again came to the room, but she banned and kicked him at once, the mods barely registered that he had entered. All things good then.

Of course these incidents have the mods a bit on edge, but she seems to have bounced back with flying colors. Today a strange thing happened though that is the reason for this thread. A purple user with a name very close to the name she uses in her room entered, she called out the name, as she does when users enter, but when I looked at her expression it was obvious that it spooked her. ( the old user also had a username specific to her room). It should also be mentioned that this user has not been in the room previously.

I know it is possible to change the user name, but does that affect any bans on the previous name?

To be clear, you’re asking about when a model bans a user from her room, and not a CB ban, right?

I’d think the latter bans you by IP and maybe also registered email address, but I don’t know for sure. And a simple ban from a model’s room could be just the name itself.

Upvote 0
To be clear, you’re asking about when a model bans a user from her room, and not a CB ban, right?

I’d think the latter bans you by IP and maybe also registered email address, but I don’t know for sure. And a simple ban from a model’s room could be just the name itself.
Yes, a model ban, but I know it tells the model that x associated users have also been banned

Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0
Yes, a model ban, but I know it tells the model that x associated users have also been banned
In my experience it doesn't always do this, and I think from the way the ban system works, if he makes the new account AFTER the ban, it would not be caught and banned. Even if they're all getting fished out by the IP, when the names get banned it's a simple username added to the list I'm pretty sure, not continuing to scout for new users that are linked.

This is my elongated way of saying I'm pretty sure this guy could be the creep from before.

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
Actually, I am very confident it's EMAIL based, not IP.
I have been banned but then can see the same model on the list on another account that uses a different email address.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.