AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is a split stream worth it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After creating nsfw content on paywalled/subscription sites for a few years I've finally decided to try out camming. Initially I only wanted to cam on MyFreeCams but have had 1 or 2 fans suggest Chaturbate instead. I've also heard good things about Camsoda. MFC is still the one I'm the most interested in due to all the features it includes. I was planning on split camming between a few sites but after some thought I'm not sure if it'd be best to split cam or just focus on growing my platform on one website (MFC). For anyone with more experience that me, do you recommend split camming on multiple sites to help grow an audience especially for newbies or do you think it'd be best if I stuck with only doing MFC?

Thank you for your time and help :h:

If you're just starting I would do one site at a time, at least initially, to learn how it works and get a basic hang of how you want to run your room. When you feel confident you can handle your 1st site and feel like you want to add more you can add a 2nd one to split stream, but I would still recommend doing at least one stream on the 2nd site without splitting with the 1st one to learn the 2nd site's specifics. Then repeat over time with however many sites you want to/can handle.

If you're just starting I would do one site at a time, at least initially, to learn how it works and get a basic hang of how you want to run your room. When you feel confident you can handle your 1st site and feel like you want to add more you can add a 2nd one to split stream, but I would still recommend doing at least one stream on the 2nd site without splitting with the 1st one to learn the 2nd site's specifics. Then repeat over time with however many sites you want to/can handle.
that's what I was thinking, to just start off with one until i'm comfortable branching out instead of starting with multiple and getting overwhelmed trying to figure out the specifics of them all. Eventually testing another site specifically without split camming sounds like a good idea too. 🤔 I'll definitely try that in the future! Also I hadn't considered I could just do one site and then split cam with more at a later date 😅 :shame: That sounds like the easiest and most manageable thing to do. I think I've been overthinking it like "I HAVE to do EVERYTHING all at once!!" lol 🙃 thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.