AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is anyone else playing Black Desert?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2010
I started playing about a month and a half ago and finding it pretty fun. Is anyone else playing?

I downloaded it some months ago and played for a while but got busy :( I'd love to get back into it again though. Have there been any noteworthy updates?
They've added 2 classes this year, and are adding areas fairly regularly. There's sea content now available, too. The game has a learning curve almost as steep as EVE once you get into it, so I'm still in the learning stages. I've gotten into a pretty friendly guild, so that's helping a lot.

Reactions: CharlotteDusk
They've added 2 classes this year, and are adding areas fairly regularly. There's sea content now available, too. The game has a learning curve almost as steep as EVE once you get into it, so I'm still in the learning stages. I've gotten into a pretty friendly guild, so that's helping a lot.

Sounds good, perhaps its time for me to give it a shot again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.