AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is anyone knowledgeable about flags, or flag fabrics?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SNATCH

Cam Model
Nov 18, 2010
Ya moms house
I’m looking for my countries flag, as I plan to use it for themed photoset and some videos... But I want something silky, as I plan to have it draped over myself while naked, & I don’t want flag burn lol.

For some reason, I can remember playing with my countries flag as a child, and it seemed like it was made out of a thin, almost sheer silk. It wasn’t very big, maybe a foot long? I don’t have it anymore, unfortunately...

I would need to be able to wash it. And I might want to be able to take it outside, so it would also have to be okay getting wet, & not stain/or run... Which could be interesting cause there’s a lot of white on the flag lol.

Does anyone have any fabric suggestions that I should be looking at? (I asked this in public in hopes that members and models will see this and may have suggestions or know something about fabrics or flags etc?)

Or know of a good place to get a flag? (That they themselves have used maybe?)

Thank you!

oh! And sizing, probably like Max 5/6 feet long.

Any flag meant to be on an outside flagpole should be okay wrt to running and staining and will survive the washing machine, but they are often made from coarse(ish) nylon with sewn details. You can probably get nylon or polyester flags that have the details printed instead of sewn though.

Smaller flags are usually made from printed cotton or silk (at least here in the old parts of the old world), and the colours seems to hold up very well outside on wall mounted flag poles. I never had a reason to wash them, so take it with a grain of salt. Polyester and cotton flags will hold water if they get wet, so that's probably something to keep in mind.

And just a tip: a lot of people have strong opinions on national flags and what they should and should not be used for. E.g. around these parts, being wrapped in a flag means you are the dead body in a state sponsored funeral. YMMV.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SNATCH
Any flag meant to be on an outside flagpole should be okay wrt to running and staining and will survive the washing machine, but they are often made from coarse(ish) nylon with sewn details. You can probably get nylon or polyester flags that have the details printed instead of sewn though.

Smaller flags are usually made from printed cotton or silk (at least here in the old parts of the old world), and the colours seems to hold up very well outside on wall mounted flag poles. I never had a reason to wash them, so take it with a grain of salt. Polyester and cotton flags will hold water if they get wet, so that's probably something to keep in mind.

And just a tip: a lot of people have strong opinions on national flags and what they should and should not be used for. E.g. around these parts, being wrapped in a flag means you are the dead body in a state sponsored funeral. YMMV.
Thank you! & very good point to note re: usage of the flag & fabrics. 👏🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.