AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is CB working fine?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
The model profiles, user list and PM is not working for me.
It loads fine in Firefox but not in Chrome. I have tried incognito mode too, and nothing.
Other people are having the PM issue too.

Looking at any profile it says "User has no available BIO"
If I click any tabs for Pics/Vids, Contest etc it just says "Loading".

Reactions: sugar_bonnie
The model profiles, user list and PM is not working for me.
It loads fine in Firefox but not in Chrome. I have tried incognito mode too, and nothing.
Other people are having the PM issue too.

Looking at any profile it says "User has no available BIO"
If I click any tabs for Pics/Vids, Contest etc it just says "Loading".

I’ve had this happen twice recently. Once yesterday, once today.

Both times it resolved after a few minutes / a few refreshes. So it isn’t just you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This seemed to resolve now after about 1 or 2 hours.
The most annoying thing when stuff like this happens, and for long periods, they don't update their status page - everything remains as "operational". The only time that gets updated is when the full site is broken.

Upvote 0
I was broadcasting around the same time you started this thread and had similar issues (couldn't load my bio or user list, pretty much everything besides the chat window was white page/loading) + it suddenly stopped my stream in OBS and I couldn't make it connect again, I had to switch to CB broadcaster to continue.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I'm genuinely surprised that CB has been working good for the most part other than the odd hiccup or two.

I know 2018 was a complete nightmare with tech issues with consistent drop outs depending what ingest point you were on, chat failing, bots and apps failing, etc etc.

Upvote 0
It’s been in and out for the past few days. One thing I’ve found that works is to keep your dev tools open in chrome. It seems that CB is having caching issues & dev tools disables cache (if default settings are in place)

Upvote 0
Took me more than half an hour to stream.
(I erased cookies, cache, used different browsers, etc...) def something's always wrong, my bad luck o guess.

InShot_20200429_002616137.jpg

Upvote 0
Satisfaction score: Thumbs up & down aren't showing the comments for me.
Also there's a weird thing going on in the New model section... Everything looks fine when you're browsing without logging in.
But when you log into your account the top row in the New Model Section consists of a couple of models without a New tag.. with some saying that they are new (or hashtags)
They have been on for quite a while, but have next to no viewers... And the actual new tag models under them have more viewers, but rank lower.
Very very weird. What is up?

That + I'm losing followers instead of gaining them like normal. I keep very comprehensive statistics about how I'm doing, and things are not as they were before for me. But could potentially be a 1 time fluke (hopefully), I'll have to see.

That plus chat errors a couple of times during streams & chat lag. And my stream cutting out for my viewers a few times without issues from my side.

So no, I don't think CB is working completely normal.

Upvote 0
Im sorry to hear that there have been issues lately. I’ve notated these issues/concerns and have sent them over to the development team for them to review and fix. Please feel free to contact support if you notice any other issues and they will be happy to assist or notify the development team.

Reactions: NotYou and Pia
Upvote 0
Yesterday, I had some issues also, normally when you broadcast, the delay is a few second from what I am doing and what can see my customers.
Sometimes when I think that there is a problem, I check my profile with my mobile phone to be sure that everything is OK., and yesterday I realized 2 times that the delay was almost 1 minute. The fact to log out and log in fixed the problem, hopefully my customers were comprehensive.
Lets see tonight and I hope that it will work fine.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem today, cannot PM and no access to Settings, I lost also two private session due to the fact that I could not accept them
I stopped one hour and everything is working fine now
Again same problem today, change to Microsoft Edge and the problem was solved immediately
We will see

Upvote 0
I noticed it was only on the main site.
chaturbate . eu
en.chaturbate .com and so on were all okay for some reason.
Not only the main site had problems. Some sub-sites also. For example there were also issues regarding non-visible settings etc. also on es.chaturbate. But I can confirm: switching between en/es etc. helped regarding the problem with the visibility of profiles, settings, buttons etc.

Upvote 0
I am just being bombarded with lots of Push Notifications in my Browser for Chrome, from women who was online this morning, literally 12hrs or longer ago. I guess something was up with the server and stuff was queued?
But this happened yesterday with a few models, but i thought I was going crazy or "seeing" the wrong name. This time, 4 different model's "just came online", who have not (and one specifically NEVER EVER comes on this time)..

Upvote 0
I haven't seen some of my messages I've sent to people, both in the public chat and in PM, yesterday.
But members told they've actually received my messages, I just couldn't see it once I hit "send", neither in 10 seconds nor in 10 minutes.

Upvote 0
I haven't seen some of my messages I've sent to people, both in the public chat and in PM, yesterday.
But members told they've actually received my messages, I just couldn't see it once I hit "send", neither in 10 seconds nor in 10 minutes.

Ah this has happened to me before, usually, a refresh of the chat (not the stream obviously) works and fixes it, so if it happens again, try that.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Upvote 0
This happens more than 2 weeks now, when broadcasting through Safari: every time I silence someone or open another page on the browser like YouTube, the tipping sound stops, I get the tips but without sound. The best thing? When you silence again or go back to YouTube for second time, all the tip sounds will play with huge delay, all together, which probably gives the impression to people that I am a recording, since no one tips, and the sounds are from the tips I got like 10 minutes ago, aargh! Doesn't do that on Chrome and Opera though

Upvote 0
Yep, also I get a lots of "chat disconnected, trying to connect" when I am online and it almost never actually connects to the chat when I try to open my own room on my phone, sometimes I am online and my profile says :last broadcast 1 minute ago" :/

Upvote 0
Update on my end:
- Satisfaction score was fixed 1 or 2 days later
- New section seems OK now
- Losing followers was a 1 time thing/fluke, so not on CB's end

Biggest remaining things for me right now is that every single time that I'm streaming:
- People complain about the chat being very slow/not working correctly. They're getting chat errors etc.
- the tip button stops working for some people for quite long stretches, and then eventually it works again,
which is very frustrating when trying to do a show. Last time this happened people also said they couldn't access my bio.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.