AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Chaturbate fraud site? 50000 tokens is being "held". I'm banned after contacting Support.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
I am a new model on Chaturbate. During 11 days of my online there I had no problems with broadcasting, I did not receive any messages,warnings or anything like that from Chaturbate.
But when the payday began, they froze my money by writing a message to my email that supposedly someone else was on my webcam besides me, and this person should be verified.
Before I noticed this message on my email, my account functioned without any problems, and I did not have any messages or warnings on the site itself. I even earned more than 2000 tokens during this time.
After I noticed a message on my email, I immediately wrote to Chaturbate that this is a mistake, because there was nobody else in front of the camera besides me.
12 hours after my message to Chaturbate, they have blocked my account.
It's been 5 days. I wrote them more than 6 messages. And they did not answer and did not solve the problem, they only aggravated it.
model name - loljess

Last edited:
Hi,
I am a new model on Chaturbate. During 11 days of my online there I had no problems with broadcasting, I did not receive any messages,warnings or anything like that from Chaturbate.
But when the payday began, they froze my money by writing a message to my email that supposedly someone else was on my webcam besides me, and this person should be verified.
Before I noticed this message on my email, my account functioned without any problems, and I did not have any messages or warnings on the site itself. I even earned more than 2000 tokens during this time.
After I noticed a message on my email, I immediately wrote to Chaturbate that this is a mistake, because there was nobody else in front of the camera besides me.
12 hours after my message to Chaturbate, they have blocked my account.
It's been 5 days. I wrote them more than 6 messages. And they did not answer and did not solve the problem, they only aggravated it.
model name - loljess

Support states your account is currently under review and that they will respond to one of your emails as soon as their review is complete.

Upvote 0
Support states your account is currently under review and that they will respond to one of your emails as soon as their review is complete.

Just my point of view:
You're letting me to earn a lot of tokens on your site and when payday starts you froze my money.
After me realizing that you didn't send me a payment, I'm contacting you and you're baning me.

And now you blocked me to consider the reason for freezing my money.

As i was inform, If i had any problems with verification or somebody would jumped on a camera during my online (which didn't happen), You would send Warning message on Chaturbate site itself.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just my point of view:
You're letting me to earn a lot of tokens on your site and when payday starts you froze my money.
After me realizing that you didn't send me a payment, I'm contacting you and you're baning me.

And now you blocked me to consider the reason for freezing my money.

As i was inform, If i had any problems with verification or somebody would jumped on a camera during my online (which didn't happen), You would send Warning message on Chaturbate site itself.

Support states that they have responded to your recent email about the status of your account

Upvote 0
Support states that they have responded to your recent email about the status of your account
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PAYOUT!!! :h:

My account is still remain banned, I responded to recent their email as well. Can you please tell me if Support is able to read my recent email to them and help me with unblocking my account?

Thank you once more again for payout!

Upvote 0
same problem and me and someone else...after was make toks...them was ask for age verification...told them nobody else on cam and was block account...andstill no more answer... so is new cb work? now i get account direct ban without any email or so..and i know sure no was do nothing wrong...but them no answer me back on email... super site...ban you when make money for them

Upvote 0

Why do not respond ? :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PAYOUT!!! :h:

My account is still remain banned, I responded to recent their email as well. Can you please tell me if Support is able to read my recent email to them and help me with unblocking my account?

Thank you once more again for payout!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.