AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is drinking alcohol allowed on chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HannahC998

Cam Model
Oct 26, 2018
Hey! So my 21st birthday was last week, woo!
But now I'm wanting to know, is drinking allowed on chaturbate? I searcged the forum but couldn't find a recent post about it. Their TOS says you can't be intoxicated, but what is their definition of intoxicated?
Thank!

I've drank on cam in the past with no real issue. The only thing I ever did was list the tip option as "hydrate" or "have some juice" instead of "shot" or something similar

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Technically, it's not allowed, even if you're over 21. But I've drank alcohol before when I cammed on CB. Just don't show the bottle and don't get obviously drunk because assholes will report you.

I once got a warning for drinking on cam when I was totally sober and drinking an energy drink. But you know how CB is-ban first, ask questions later. lol

I ask cb support about that .. you can drink on cam but you cannot be drunk on cam. That was said just be carefual abd yes hide the bottle and didn't tell no one you drink alchohol. One more thing: performer on cb is a job right? it's allowed to drink at the office in a lawyer ofice? not really .. same for cb .. no ? But i understand on special event can be nice to drink or i can understand that some need alchohol to cam but .. i repeat .. just be careful and/or follow the rules and don't get drunk as hell ... all that make sense ?? ;-)

it's allowed to drink at the office in a lawyer ofice?

While true, even at data entry jobs it's allowed to leave work for lunch, drink, and come back to work.

I never liked the no drinking rule on CB. I understand and agree with don't get totally wasted, but to me, one of the perks of camming is that it doesn't have as strict of rules as regular jobs.

I never liked the no drinking rule on CB. I understand and agree with don't get totally wasted, but to me, one of the perks of camming is that it doesn't have as strict of rules as regular jobs.
Like, the fact that we are our own bosses, so we can decide if we’re going to drink or not. I hate how restrictive CB is.

If they had gotten rid of the trashy ads when they started being profitable on just the models, and stopped being so incredibly banhappy and micromanaging our behavior, I might have actually cammed on there sometimes.

But instead I stick to MFC where I can actually enjoy myself.

From code of conduct section on chaturbate.com/terms:

5.Illegal and Prohibited Conduct
e. Performing while intoxicated, wether from alcohol or drugs (prescription, legal or illegal), is strictly prohibited

So .. if i understand, we can drink on cam but not get drunk. In any company there is rules and code of conduct and reason why they create it, we can critic them and not be agree with but .. need to follow the rules ;)

If you don't like a music station you listen what you do ? change music station ...... :)
By the way .. all boss and figure of authority and rules are criticized, human nature lol

Hope that all that make sense and help ;)

Never forget: Smile, have fun, be positive, never give up !!!

it happened to me many times to see girls on the front page drinking a lot and with many users without any problem. Surely it would be right to do it in moderation and no one will have anything to say

Sorry to bump an old thread (not sure if that's frowned upon here), but I would really like to know whether this is okay or not. My room is more of a chill room and I drink wine while streaming and "cheers" with people who are also drinking. People have asked me what I'm drinking and I've shown the bottle (where in the rules does it say you aren't supposed to?!) I don't get drunk and will only drink 2-3 glasses of wine (~half a bottle) within a 3-4 hour period, but I've had some people tell me that it's not allowed and that I could get banned for it. Of course I read the rules prior to signing up and I have reread them twice since people brought it up to me and it seems that it's okay. There are parallels between camming and stripping (at least for me as my room is more tease/stripping/chatting focused) and as a stripper, it's customary to drink a bit (not get totally wasted, of course). Even in the corporate world, one often wines and dines their clients. I guess I'm just seeking clarification as it would be such a shame to get banned for something like this.

Reactions: xxlsuperlouis
I reached out to support regarding this and received this response:

Drinking.PNG

which is not very helpful. :( I responded with a request to show me where exactly this is in the rules. Maybe they will be rewritten to better reflect this ambiguous policy. It's really a shame if this is a hard line since I have a lot of conversations about special craft breweries with people and whatever special (or just regular) beer I'm drinking. *Deep sigh* This is all making it seem like I'm an alcoholic, which I don't think I am......maybe a bit of a high functioning one, I don't know. But yeah, it would be pretty bad to not be able to drink on stream since I really do need to have a drink or 2 to be able to fully relax and just enjoy myself in this type of environment. I'm an awkward person, but with some liquid courage, I'm apparently a pretty great dancer! @punker barbie I apologize for tagging you here, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your thoughts on all this and maybe clear up some confusion.

In addition to all this, I had someone tell me yesterday in tip notes that smoking (just a regular cigarette, not weed) is also apparently not allowed.....? Has anyone heard of this?

Reactions: xxlsuperlouis
I assume this is the same for 420 - don't smoke on cam but it's okay to have a buzz.?? ... Just wondering what the rules are about saying I had a puff or two. I have a few regs that get off on the fact that I smoke while I am camming and I don't want to get banned for saying I took a hit or two. Once I got a bit too toasty and logged off because I didn't want to get into trouble (new strain LOL). My shows are WWAAAYYY better when I smoke and I always make more cash when I do because it relaxes me and makes me more chatty/creative/sensual.....

Use common sense and don't make it your gimmick to gain viewers. It's fine having a drink or smoking on cam. It's not fine doing this and writing "I'm the drunkest and highest girl ever on cam and I don't know what I'm doing" as the room title and in chat. Just don't test the limits.

Use common sense and don't make it your gimmick to gain viewers. It's fine having a drink or smoking on cam. It's not fine doing this and writing "I'm the drunkest and highest girl ever on cam and I don't know what I'm doing" as the room title and in chat. Just don't test the limits.

Oh, yea - most certainly not going to do that LOL - Just wanted to make sure it was okay to talk about it in a mature way without the CB banhammer.

No response from support yet. I am wondering if perhaps the phrasing "flagged" means that they will check out the broadcast and if the individual was absolutely shitfaced or whatever, then the account would be banned, but if it was just casual drinking and the model was still in control of their faculties, then it would be fine.

I was so paranoid about it yesterday that I only drank tea while broadcasting and I feel that it had a negative effect. I wasn't as relaxed and I feel that it showed. :(

No response from support yet. I am wondering if perhaps the phrasing "flagged" means that they will check out the broadcast and if the individual was absolutely shitfaced or whatever, then the account would be banned, but if it was just casual drinking and the model was still in control of their faculties, then it would be fine.

I was so paranoid about it yesterday that I only drank tea while broadcasting and I feel that it had a negative effect. I wasn't as relaxed and I feel that it showed. :(

Even if a camsite out-and-out forbids drinking, as long as you're not obviously wasted, you should be able to have a drink or two. I drink occasionally on cam because the alcohol helps with my chronic pain thanks to the muscle relaxant/analgesic effect, and nobody has a way of knowing that my coffee cup is filled with wine, or that I have vodka in my Pepsi or brandy in my iced tea.

Even if a camsite out-and-out forbids drinking, as long as you're not obviously wasted, you should be able to have a drink or two. I drink occasionally on cam because the alcohol helps with my chronic pain thanks to the muscle relaxant/analgesic effect, and nobody has a way of knowing that my coffee cup is filled with wine, or that I have vodka in my Pepsi or brandy in my iced tea.
I'm sorry that you have chronic pain. My mom was in a terrible car accident with me when I was a kid, which triggered fibromyalgia in her. I've grown up seeing my mom dealing with pain all while having a happy smile on her face and trying to make other people's days better. She's been dealing with it for what, like ~30 years now and I've always really admired her for it. It must be really difficult to always be "on" when you constantly feel like shit. All that to say that I admire you.

I love making and drinking hot toddy's so I was considering going that route since I drink a lot of green tea anyway. ;)

your biggest mug, green tea, lemon (I squeeze half of one), honey (1-2 tablespoons), whisky (a healthy amount - for me, usually a couple of shots)

I'm sorry that you have chronic pain. My mom was in a terrible car accident with me when I was a kid, which triggered fibromyalgia in her. I've grown up seeing my mom dealing with pain all while having a happy smile on her face and trying to make other people's days better. She's been dealing with it for what, like ~30 years now and I've always really admired her for it. It must be really difficult to always be "on" when you constantly feel like shit. All that to say that I admire you.

I love making and drinking hot toddy's so I was considering going that route since I drink a lot of green tea anyway. ;)

your biggest mug, green tea, lemon (I squeeze half of one), honey (1-2 tablespoons), whisky (a healthy amount - for me, usually a couple of shots)

Hot toddies are the best when you have a cold. It feels like it helps you sweat it out, and even if it doesn't, you don't care and you temporarily feel better.

Reactions: Brit
Update:

View attachment 81712

It's okay in moderation :)

I don't know what's up with CB support lately with giving out false/incorrect information about their own rules & site workings. Really annoying.
I've had something similar happen a little while ago as well, and it just adds to the confusion (and random people shouting things in especially New peoples chats doesn't help matters either).

But yeah, once upon a time drinking wasn't allowed on CB, but now it is in moderation. As long as you don't appear to be completely out of it you're fine.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.