AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is fingering not allowed on Chaturbate???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2021
Hello, while performing a show today, I inserted a couple fingers in my vagina. I received a site warning shortly after stating "Inserting things other than a proper sex toy were not allowed". I couldn't find anything that inserting fingers in your vagina is not allowed and when I searched for "Finger" on page 1 of the models, numerous models with hundreds of thousands of followers had "Fingering" in their room title and "Fingering ass or vagina" in their tip menu so it seems this is allowed.

Does anyone know if fingering is in fact allowed?

Thanks....

Hello, while performing a show today, I inserted a couple fingers in my vagina. I received a site warning shortly after stating "Inserting things other than a proper sex toy were not allowed". I couldn't find anything that inserting fingers in your vagina is not allowed and when I searched for "Finger" on page 1 of the models, numerous models with hundreds of thousands of followers had "Fingering" in their room title and "Fingering ass or vagina" in their tip menu so it seems this is allowed.

Does anyone know if fingering is in fact allowed?

Thanks....

No rule against fingering, you cant do knuckles though.

Upvote 0
No rule against fingering, you cant do knuckles though.
curious where knuckles are specifically referenced?
I was only aware that fisting is not allowed.
And in relation to the question of fingering, Appendix C of the T&C of service only mention this:
'Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera, and objects may not be used as sex toys unless they are normally marketed and sold for that purpose'

Upvote 0
"Proper sex toy" 😂

I remember a while ago hearing that those huge Bad Dragon dildos aren't allowed on a certain site, but I couldn't remember which site. I guess it was Chaturbate?

Upvote 0
curious where knuckles are specifically referenced?
I was only aware that fisting is not allowed.
And in relation to the question of fingering, Appendix C of the T&C of service only mention this:
'Overly large sex toys or animal-shaped sex toys may not be used on camera, and objects may not be used as sex toys unless they are normally marketed and sold for that purpose'
I heard thats what they count as fisting like if you do say 4 fingers and ur knuckles are in they count it, if you do 5 fingers and the knuckles arent in they dont.

"Proper sex toy" 😂

I remember a while ago hearing that those huge Bad Dragon dildos aren't allowed on a certain site, but I couldn't remember which site. I guess it was Chaturbate?
https://bad-dragon.com/pages/pressrelease030918 its old but i think it still applies

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.