AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it Normal to charge extra in pvt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
I only do upto naked on Chaturbate and that would only be in pvt. I don’t do open leg so I feel I might struggle anyway to get anyone wanting to watch me 🙁.
I have set a tip menu on my main wall for things like ‘blow a kiss’ etc. If they want to see me naked, topless then that would have to be in pvt. I charge 60 tokens per min and on top of the that they can purchase from my other menu for naked etc which I think is about 600 tokens. The two guys I have had pvt said that should be included in the per min cost and they shouldn’t have to pay extra is that right? I don’t really want to get naked for a cheap price. What do you do? I understand most of you might do more than me in private anyway I’m pretty tame lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
You can charge it how you want to as long as you notify them of the conditions prior to starting the private, they shouldn't get mad about it if they agreed in advance.

You don't often see 60 tokens per minute + additional for nudity but you can certainly do that if you want to. Customers are probably more used to seeing additional fees for things for lower priced privates but honestly I have very little experience with non-nude models.

Last edited:
Reactions: EvaRomania
Upvote 0
I only do upto naked on Chaturbate and that would only be in pvt. I don’t do open leg so I feel I might struggle anyway to get anyone wanting to watch me 🙁.
I have set a tip menu on my main wall for things like ‘blow a kiss’ etc. If they want to see me naked, topless then that would have to be in pvt. I charge 60 tokens per min and on top of the that they can purchase from my other menu for naked etc which I think is about 600 tokens. The two guys I have had pvt said that should be included in the per min cost and they shouldn’t have to pay extra is that right? I don’t really want to get naked for a cheap price. What do you do? I understand most of you might do more than me in private anyway I’m pretty tame lol!
The vast majority of people don't use tip menus in pvts. Some models ask for up front tips for certain things, but that's more common with lower pvt rates. You do have the freedom to run your pvts however you want, but you have to keep in mind that it's much different than the norm so you have to communicate it to users beforehand.

Upvote 0
In my opinion isnt ok , ofc you can ask what ever u want but as long u said naked or boobs in private , thats why they take you in private . to put them to use naked from menu is like you just wanna try to milk them more, not that you shy to get naked becouse u will get naked anyway if they tip that amount , this will be for sure turn off for guys, they might not come back and even rate you bad ,, If you just wanna charge more for naked put a bigger price for pvt or ask tks before start private , but lately this is hard to do on chaturbate since they get all they want for free .

Upvote 0
In my experience with buying private shows on CB, the most common arrangement is no extra fees beyond the per minute, but an expectation that I’ll tip during the show. I don’t know if my experience is common, but that’s what I usually see (and have come to expect).

I could definitely see the logic in a model charging extra for a particular activity though, if she has had problems getting members to tip. Or simply raising the per-minute price high enough that tipping is no longer an issue.

The most important thing is to talk it over before the show begins. If members are bailing out when they learn your terms, then maybe you can adjust them and try to find a price that sells better (within your comfort zone, of course).

Upvote 0
Some will put extras in tip menu. e.g., "Whatever 50 in Pvt" "Record PVT 100" etc.

It's not all that unusual I guess but most don't really like that much. Especially if you're at 60/min.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
The two guys I have had pvt said that should be included in the per min cost and they shouldn’t have to pay extra is that right?
not right.
You do what you want in your room, there are no so strict rules here.
The only thing about it is that it's a bit unusual to see non-nude models, so they could be a little surprised. Understand that they just expressed their surprise, and stating it clearly in your menu or discussing a bit in public or PM before is not a bad idea to avoid more surprises.

Charging extras are frequent though, but rarely welcome when it's asked during the private. It seems like your forcing a sell when it's done like this.

Upvote 0
not right.
The only thing about it is that it's a bit unusual to see non-nude models, so they could be a little surprised. Understand that they just expressed their surprise, and stating it clearly in your menu or discussing a bit in public or PM before is not a bad idea to avoid more surprises.

Charging extras are frequent though, but rarely welcome when it's asked during the private. It seems like your forcing a sell when it's done like this.
You can't actually run your room whatever way you like, as CB support can easily reverse token payments if a user complains about being misled or lied to, not that that was what OP was doing.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
not right.

Thanks for everyone’s replies. I think I’m going to remove the extra cost ontop of pvt. I haven’t had anyone pay for pvt so that could be the reason lol!

Upvote 0
I charge 100 for C2C + 200 for recording + 300 for cum on top of my per minute rate. These are listed in my tip menu with (in PVT) appended to them. The tip menu is also in my bio and I have a Private Show section in my bio where I restate all of this. They have to tip for what they want first. If users can't follow my instructions and get annoyed they only have themselves to blame. I haven't had any issues so far.

As a viewer I did a few private shows with studio models where I got hit up for extra tokens during the private and nowhere in their room were these extras mentioned. After that I started asking questions via PM first to make sure I knew what to expect.

Upvote 0
Do what you want but be fair. Have a price and stick to it. You can make deals if you want. Also just let them know before that you don’t get nude unless they’ve paid. Most of these guys are reasonable if you are upfront and clear about what you will do.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.