AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it normal to not see yourself under the hashtag you choose?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Candilicious

Cam Model
May 6, 2019
Hello everyone

I choose hashtag "asian" and I try clicking on this hashtag when I'm broadcasting but I tried to look at all pages under this hashtag and I cant find myself
Is this normal? I'm just curious to see myself or see if the hashtag really work

thank you

QUOTE="Candilicious, post: 1025224, member: 49806"]
I choose hashtag "asian" and I try clicking on this hashtag when I'm broadcasting but I tried to look at all pages under this hashtag and I cant find myself
Is this normal? I'm just curious to see myself or see if the hashtag really work
[/QUOTE]

I have seen it sometimes take as long as 10 minutes from the time you enter the hashtag until the time they index and display it. Make sure you also browse the hashtags from a VPN that is sourced to not be in your country block list.

I too could not see myself on a different computer and I so was concerned I contacted support. I assumed I was not being indexed but the answer was geo region blocking.
I checked via a VPN and I *was* indexed.
From a different computer, load up a VPN, make sure you are not logged in to an account so you can browse anonymously, check the tag index.

Status
Not open for further replies.