AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible for screen recorders to remove dmca badge or other text from webcam broadcast?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2017
I have no idea like how this screen recording or webcam recordings works..I have seen many broadcast being recorded and posted on other sites..even with dmca badge..so also is it possible for webcam recorders to wipe off dmca badge or other text written on webcam broadcast?

I have no idea like how this screen recording or webcam recordings works..I have seen many broadcast being recorded and posted on other sites..even with dmca badge..so also is it possible for webcam recorders to wipe off dmca badge or other text written on webcam broadcast?
Realistically no, they could edit the video frame by frame pixel by pixel but the amount of time and effort that would take would be tremendous.

Depends what type of DMCA badge you use. The cappers take your feed directly so if the text or DMCA badge is just an overlay on the webpage then it will not appear in their caps. If your text or DMCA badge is added directly to your stream from your end then the cappers cannot remove it unless they edit the entire video.

Also these DMCA badges seem very pointless as they don't stop any of the cappers and they just get in the way for people actually on the site that might tip you.

Reactions: Anjal Paly
If you have the badge at the top or the bottom that it would be very easy to screen capture it and just crop it off. If you have it going across the middle of the screen then would be very difficult for anyone to do anything with it but would likely be very annoying to people in your room.

Status
Not open for further replies.