Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Is It Possible to Be a "Nice" Dominatrix?

Discussion in 'Ask-a-Model!' started by Keta Kat, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Keta Kat

Cam Model

Or a "Sweet" Dominatrix?

I've recently became interested in findom and this question popped into my head one day. Surely it's possible to be nice to your subs and not insult them while still enticing them to give you money, no? I know a big part of the fetish is that these men LIKE being put down, though, for the most part. Being called names, being condescended, etc.

How would you even go about being a "sweet" domme? Just act like a cutesy entitled princess that demands money (doesn't ask for it, since it's expected of the sub to cater to demands and not requests in findomland)?

Do you know of any dommes that tend to be a tad more gentle than others? Even in just regular old femdom, not just findom.

2. BiancaBaker

Cam Model

I do mostly sensual domination. I wouldn't consider myself sweet per say but I am not always crazy mean. Yes I do humiliation and love it but my main things I do are sensual. The part of being bratty would be up to you; I don't play a brat but I know plenty of successful ladies who do. I can't be anybody but myself so I just play a version of me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Keziah

Cam Model

I agree with Bianca. You don't have to be crazy mean. Experiment with what you feel comfortable with. I switch from mean and brutal humiliation to more sensual/GFE style clips, so don't feel like you always have to be a certain way. If you need more femdom resources, you can check out http://dommesource.com :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Missvc

Cam Model

I literally just came here to suggest Dommesource as well.

5. Ann_Sulu

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

Hi, I'm a sensual domme aka "nice domme"

I can do the sadistic spiel if I want, but it doesn't get me going as much as caretaking, nice types of domination. For myself it's more of an iron fist in a velvet glove technique rather than humiliation, wallet raping, and ballbusting.

Princess is a touch more sadistic and basically the dominant version of the submissive "brat"

Personally I prefer to be a brat tamer than a princess. Again I can and have done both, but brat tamer is a version that doesn't have to be mean... though it does require lots of finesse (in this role online you basically have to put trolls in their place lol).

You've I'm sure heard of Daddy Doms, in the exact same way there are Mommy Dommes as well (though I'd be careful with that term on camsites due to incest rules.) Goddess is a good title to use. Can be nice or sadistic.

You don't have to be cutesy or whatever. You can be however you want.

I find it often helps to add a sensual flare with tease and denial for instance rather than merely berating them with degradation.

Another thing that might help is making yourself realize that the "mean thing" they want from you isn't actually really mean if they want it.

Also yes. Dommesource tis a good site. ^.^

#5 Ann_Sulu, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. Luna Belle

Cam Model

I think so. I think it mostly consists of slight humiliation and telling men to do stuff. Like, forcing them to clean and stuff.

7. Ann_Sulu

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

I felt I should elaborate a bit more as to what a sensual domme is more known to do. Like Rose said, there are no rules. You can flip back and forth with different types of domme depending on your mood for that day, and later get settled with your favorite way of camming/clip making. These are the things I tend to get asked for according to my notes. Hopefully this list can help you get figure out what you enjoy.

Challenges/assignments
    Clothed female nude male (aka CFNM)-he has to get off/do some sort of assignment naked
    Clothed male nude female (CFNM)- He worships the domme's nude body, but is unable to jerk
    Cum countdowns
    Cum eating instruction
    Smothering
    Edging
    Bisexual encouragement
    Age regression/mommy domme-most camsites won't allow it, but clip sites are ok with it
    Taboo-same as above, depends on cam site rules
    Impregnation fantasy with an alpha
    Love addiction
    Jerk off instruction and masturbation encouragement
    MILF
    Mental domination and mesmirize
    Slave, pet, and sissy training
    Gentle giantess (basically giantess girl friend experience)
    Godess worship
    Roleplay
    Tease & denial or even full on strip tease with body worship if you want.
    Strap-on play
    Body worship
    Masturbation can involve roleplay of with alphas (alpha can be the guy watching), body worship masturbation
    Fetish clothing-doesn't have to be leather and chains. Can be litterally anything you own. Panty worship, worshiping your ass through yoga pants, you name it.

Most of the time anything sadistic I do will generally have a flirty sounding side to it. For instance I might give SPH by saying how I can't tittyfuck the guy, due to him being so small he'll get lost in my breasts. I may use my pinky between them as an example. If I do anything to inflict pain, I tend to do something pleasurful in between...get the cock hard, then torment the sub with anything from say spanks to cock and ball torture.

• Helpful Helpful x 6
  8. Ambers Troll

[​IMG]

9. Rose

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

So I'm not a sweet domme at all, but I had the privilege of working with Jalisa Elite a couple years ago and she's quite a successful sensual domme. She doesn't do any mean humiliation for her submissives (not counting dumbshits on social media) and it works well for her. Her femdom videos lean more towards sensual financial domination and tit worship, so it's definitely doable.

I actually was submissive for her for a few videos and, have to say, it was awesome. She definitely knows what's up and is really really good at what she does.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  10. Ann_Sulu

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

I'm glad you brought her up. I never noticed her financial domination videos before. I've always had trouble with that category due to not feeling it related enough to my personality (I'm weird. My brain's reward center doesn't recognize money as a stimulous. Total fail as domme camgirl lol), but I really like her angle with them with it seeming rather half mesmirize, half findom.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rose

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

She's definitely really good at it! Having been physically submissive to her firsthand, she's very very good at what she does. Definitely knows the consequences and benefits of domination and knows how to guide her subs how she wants them to create the best experience possible and you can absolutely see it on camera.

• Like Like x 3
  12. ExcellaExe

Cam Model

This is such a good list! I'm totally going to save it for some clip ideas Some other ones could be Mesmerize/mind fuck, which are more clip related and are very difficult (in my experience) to do in a cam environment, but in clips is so rewarding. For those, poke around at the categories on clip stores and get a feel for them. If you have any questions, OP, feel free to ask! There's also Milking if you're good with C2C, in which you encourage them to masturbate in a certain pose, and keep going until you tell them to stop, and you can be either cruel or nice with it.

It's totally possible to be a nice Domme! I lean towards the dominant no matter what I do, but I tend to not actually be mean in my lifestyle relationships as opposed to online. I'm totally like Anne in IRL Domme/sub relationships (I'm also technically a switch but trend towards Dominant, and only switch for a handful of Doms). I eased into femdom with Goddess and Body worship, as a lot of vanilla guys will really get into body worship because they get to see you naked if you let them :haha:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ann_Sulu

Cam Model V.I.P. Member

Hell, a lot of dom guys will get onboard for that as well as jerk off instruction!

• Agree Agree x 2