AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to rotate tokens between models and mod

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Is it possible to rotate tokens between models and mod ? Like mod tipping during stream and getting back tokens later if mod is a verified user on chaturbate. I doubt some models are using this method to artifically increase their rank let me know your views.

Of course it is possible, not only between model and mod but between model and any other verified user, including other models. But that will not increase a rank. If you tip someone 25 tokens, and he tips you 25 tokens back, the balance is 0, so CB will treat it as if no tokens were rotated. It's not even possible to vote thumb up then.

Upvote 0
Is it possible to rotate tokens between models and mod ? Like mod tipping during stream and getting back tokens later if mod is a verified user on chaturbate. I doubt some models are using this method to artifically increase their rank let me know your views.
You rank on CB doesn't depend from your tips lol. Even without any rotation.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
How about you spend your own money to help the model's ranking instead of trying to game the system?

Upvote 0
yes, is posible since 10 y ago .. girls not doing this for the rank, but there are other reasons, like when guys like the tip war- whos tipping more, or when a guy say i double everyone tip then she need someone to tip to be sure she gettting this guy tips , also when room is boring her helper can tip her and sometimes others are getting involded too, or other girls thinking if guys see she did good tips that day, others will think shes a popular model getting tips and they will trust to spend more , others dont wanna look like they did nothing all day front of others so they moving tips , and so on .. as long noone losing money and is only a game and is not against rules i dont see a problem.

Upvote 0
yes, is posible since 10 y ago .. girls not doing this for the rank, but there are other reasons, like when guys like the tip war- whos tipping more, or when a guy say i double everyone tip then she need someone to tip to be sure she gettting this guy tips , also when room is boring her helper can tip her and sometimes others are getting involded too, or other girls thinking if guys see she did good tips that day, others will think shes a popular model getting tips and they will trust to spend more , others dont wanna look like they did nothing all day front of others so they moving tips , and so on .. as long noone losing money and is only a game and is not against rules i dont see a problem.
Heard it and also a BIG risk to the models, I know somone lost their token when someone they trusted ran off with it, another was timing when their account got suspended and couldn't return the tokens back. I dont think its worth to "game it" for the models hard earnings,
So its a Big "YES" you can tip another broadcaster ( a mod whio isnt a verified broadcsater cannot be tipped), But totally not worth doing because of the Risk factor and also it doesnt increase your rank. Might as well "PROMOTE" yourself and get that 10th slot for a short time and see if its worth it.

Reactions: curious68
Upvote 0
What is a fake tip command?
There are Chaturbate apps that have fake tip commands. It allows a model to send tips that count towards the goal.

A talented model can give the tipper a personality by controlling his tipping patterns. For example, one model created a tipper who is relentless in his quest to torture her poor little clit.

Upvote 0
There are Chaturbate apps that have fake tip commands. It allows a model to send tips that count towards the goal.

A talented model can give the tipper a personality by controlling his tipping patterns. For example, one model created a tipper who is relentless in his quest to torture her poor little clit.
There are apps that let you increase the amount of tokens that were paid towards a goal but as far as I know there isnt one that puts a real tip line and triggers a token sound.

Upvote 0
or other girls thinking if guys see she did good tips that day, others will think shes a popular model getting tips and they will trust to spend more
lol,, for me it's just the opposite, when I see a guy tipping a model with, let's say more than 200, i'm usually repelled to tip. OK OK I know, my brain does not function normally.

But totally not worth doing because of the Risk factor and also it doesnt increase your rank
you must be crazy to give your mod a share of your income (unless he is your partner in live or so, haha, not even than...). Seen that 95% of the models here, think that mods are worthless, well verything is said than :D

Although I am curious what other reasons there could be why you should do this.

Upvote 0
"Allows you to send a fake tip to be counted toward the current goal."
I imagine that would simply let the model simply round up the total artificially so she can get that dildo in there, if that's what the goal was.

But am probably wrong :wait:

Upvote 0
problem is the obvious shill tipping could make tippers reluctant to support a real team effort to tip for the show...but of course most of the big tippers are newbies or out of touch with reality

Upvote 0
lol,, for me it's just the opposite, when I see a guy tipping a model with, let's say more than 200, i'm usually repelled to tip. OK OK I know, my brain does not function normally.

you must be crazy to give your mod a share of your income (unless he is your partner in live or so, haha, not even than...). Seen that 95% of the models here, think that mods are worthless, well verything is said than :D

Although I am curious what other reasons there could be why you should do this.
I never said me.. dont worry im getting real tips and im doing good dont need this .. just answered to the treath and btw in all my comments u gonna see that i dont image my life on cam without my mods . there are good people on cam world too and im lucky to have them daily in my room ..
and If your brain doesnt fuction normally when u see a 200 tks tip in a model room, glad that u wasnt in my room then when i receved 169169 tk or 130000 lol

Last edited:
Upvote 0
"Allows you to send a fake tip to be counted toward the current goal."
I imagine that would simply let the model simply round up the total artificially so she can get that dildo in there, if that's what the goal was.

But am probably wrong :wait:
@cbhours is right about this. There are at least two different components to sending real tokens. The first component is a display of the tip in the chat window, which highlights both the text display and the user's name with a yellow background. You can fake the text display, but it is impossible to fake a yellow background behind the user's name by any programmatic method if no real tokens are being sent.

The second part of sending real tokens is to update the token count, which some user options or apps can display. When you run an app that lets you advance tokens toward a goal, I am not sure how it interacts with the counters CB keeps for accumulated tokens. I assume the global counter and the counter maintained within a goal application are separate counters, and to the extent that the actual tokens received can be displayed it would not be altered by advancing tokens toward a goal programmatically.

I hope at least some of that made sense. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: schruti
Upvote 0
Yes it happens, and I am pretty sure that at some studios this game is being played as part of a very big strategy to game the audience.

As a simple example of what I have experienced: I was once the only person sending (real :) ) tokens to a model. The other person in the room kept sending her single tokens, almost like a strategy to make her appear to be relevant and always getting interest from the audience. It turned out he was her boyfriend. He is also a model. He was sending her the tokens he had earned as a model, which she would end up cashing out for him. In that example the tokens are all part of the same family "pool" so they were indifferent to had the tokens in her account.

Upvote 0
Yes it happens, and I am pretty sure that at some studios this game is being played as part of a very big strategy to game the audience.

As a simple example of what I have experienced: I was once the only person sending (real :) ) tokens to a model. The other person in the room kept sending her single tokens, almost like a strategy to make her appear to be relevant and always getting interest from the audience. It turned out he was her boyfriend. He is also a model. He was sending her the tokens he had earned as a model, which she would end up cashing out for him. In that example the tokens are all part of the same family "pool" so they were indifferent to had the tokens in her account.
I don't think studio models can send tips. I asked 2 different models from two different studios if they can send tips to another user, and they both couldn't.

I don't know if it's something that happens by default, or its something that studio has to specifically set up, while registering an account, but I think every studio would rather try to make sure that their models can't tip other users. If it was possible, then they could just try to send their tokens (at least part of it) to other pages and cash them out without giving the studio its share.

The practices that you describe most likely take place not at studios, but among independently registered models.

Upvote 0
I don't think studio models can send tips. I asked 2 different models from two different studios if they can send tips to another user, and they both couldn't.

I don't know if it's something that happens by default, or its something that studio has to specifically set up, while registering an account, but I think every studio would rather try to make sure that their models can't tip other users. If it was possible, then they could just try to send their tokens (at least part of it) to other pages and cash them out without giving the studio its share.

The practices that you describe most likely take place not at studios, but among independently registered models.

I was once in the room of and independent model during her birthday show. I made 2 thousand token tips early in the show. The model went berserk, popping birthday balloons all over the room. Then, almost instantly, a tipper who had never been in her room, before or since, and didn't speak, starting tipping big. He always stayed a little bit behind me. I felt like I was being targeted. I kept watching this mysterious tipper and became more and more convinced that he was a fake tipper whose intent was to get me to tip more than I planned.

I stayed within my budget and tipped 8,000 tokens during that show. At the end of the show, the model said 'Kyle' is my King. As soon as the words came out of her mouth the mysterious tipper tipped 5,000 tokens. The tipper was never heard from again. I believed, that the purpose of this 5,000 token tip was to get me to tip another 5,000 tokens. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Upvote 0

Correct, models under a studio can't send or spend tokens with the exception of the newer promotion feature (the one where they can spend tokens to be rotated into the 9th slot)

Upvote 0
How about MODS that tip so damn much, it is almost embarrassing for anyone else to tip.
I may have to tell this somewhere else another thread maybe but when I do, bring some popcorn!!
It involves a MOD and 3 models he MODs for.
He is an overly obsessed MOD.
Saw him tip almost 50,000 tokens in one night to one of his models. (screenshots)
Has other viewer accounts that "PRAISE" him for helping out the girls. (he owns the accounts)
Will be "absent" from MODing that night, but a green fanclub member will come in and start dropping thousand's of tokens (tipping behavior/patterns is psychological and easy to track)
I somehow became his "friend" and have "tag team tipped" one model numerous occations.
I don't know where to start.....

Reactions: curious68
Upvote 0
I find all of this fascinating, especially the thought that a model can send tips back to her 'moderators' who appear to be the only consistent tippers in a room.

Upvote 0

I was thinking the studio itself would conduct token games, not the studio model.

How many studios are now using applications to create massive simulated audiences in CB rooms? There is a lot of pretty ethically-challenged behavior going on in studios, so I do not have problems believing they would play games with tokens too.

Upvote 0
IHow many studios are now using applications to create massive simulated audiences in CB rooms?

Guess that number then subtract 99.9% and your probably some where close xD

I was thinking the studio itself would conduct token games, not the studio model.

They aren't going to sacrifice the CB cut to cycle tokens back and forth, if they trust the model they may allow her to use an independent account and then have her send tokens each pay period to a studio account in which case they will avoid the whole studio account can't send back tokens bit. You sometimes see this done for various reasons but its not at all common.

Upvote 0
Guess that number then subtract 99.9% and your probably some where close xD

Are those studio models who have no real show at all and managing to get 5000+ viewers in their room paying for that traffic out of their own pockets?

They aren't going to sacrifice the CB cut to cycle tokens back and forth, if they trust the model they may allow her to use an independent account and then have her send tokens each pay period to a studio account in which case they will avoid the whole studio account can't send back tokens bit. You sometimes see this done for various reasons but its not at all common.

Doesn't CB pay out the tokens to the studio, and the studio uses its own internal accounting to distribute to the model? As long as the studio controls the internal distribution to the model, they could adjust the accounting for token games.

So you think token exchange behavior between age-verified accounts is only being done by independent models?

Upvote 0
Are those studio models who have no real show at all and managing to get 5000+ viewers in their room paying for that traffic out of their own pockets?

That high its almost always the affiliate program picking them as a top room for their gender. How they get high enough to be picked doing bad shows 🤷‍♂️ but happens often and without fake traffic.

Doesn't CB pay out the tokens to the studio, and the studio uses its own internal accounting to distribute to the model? As long as the studio controls the internal distribution to the model, they could adjust the accounting for token games.

So you think token exchange behavior between age-verified accounts is only being done by independent models?

Yes but the studio doesn't receive tokens they receive the value of tokens (much like the affiliate program). So if a studio model made only 1000 tokens from the studio tipping their own model then the studio account gets 50 dollars rather than 1000 tokens and they can't buy 1000 tokens again with only 50 dollars. Yeah they can chose not to pay the model for those 1000 tokens since they tipped it themselves but they still lost money since the 1000 tokens cost them 80 bucks.

Upvote 0
But that studio manger/owner could set up a separate account to handle a float of tokens, maybe through an associate, maybe?
I do find this interesting but the more you guys talk about it, the less likely it appears to me.

Upvote 0
Yes but the studio doesn't receive tokens they receive the value of tokens (much like the affiliate program). So if a studio model made only 1000 tokens from the studio tipping their own model then the studio account gets 50 dollars rather than 1000 tokens and they can't buy 1000 tokens again with only 50 dollars. Yeah they can chose not to pay the model for those 1000 tokens since they tipped it themselves but they still lost money since the 1000 tokens cost them 80 bucks.
Model friend in Russia said she would not get any of the money for tokens the studio tipped to get the tipping moving. And she never transferred tokens to anyone. Unless perhaps the studio went in and adjusted things.

Stupid thing was that the studio sometimes tipped so much that the nobody else would tip and there would be a heap of members getting a free show. Problem was that the model took nothing home from that, so it was self defeating. I got to know who was working for the studio. In the end I told the model she had to stop the studio tipping, or tipping so much. It was killing her income. She has now gone independent.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.