AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is it possible to rotate tokens between models and mod

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Is it possible to rotate tokens between models and mod ? Like mod tipping during stream and getting back tokens later if mod is a verified user on chaturbate. I doubt some models are using this method to artifically increase their rank let me know your views.

Yes but the studio doesn't receive tokens they receive the value of tokens (much like the affiliate program). So if a studio model made only 1000 tokens from the studio tipping their own model then the studio account gets 50 dollars rather than 1000 tokens and they can't buy 1000 tokens again with only 50 dollars. Yeah they can chose not to pay the model for those 1000 tokens since they tipped it themselves but they still lost money since the 1000 tokens cost them 80 bucks.
Wow, if it works that way then yes it would be crazy for the studio to buy tokens and pay them out to the studio. If they are dealing in tokens from stolen credit cards (a big problem on CB) then I suppose they might recruit some viewers with those tokens to tip. But they would need to keep that activity to a level at or below what the average studio receives from tainted tokens.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I am moderator for some girls and sometimes we swap tokens. Always for a ticketshow and when its to silent or when the goal needs to be lowered. But it is based on trust between me and the model of course.

I am a verified user with a few accounts and i can swap tokens between my own accounts too. But never rate your own accounts because cb will ban for that.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
But that studio manger/owner could set up a separate account to handle a float of tokens, maybe through an associate, maybe?
I do find this interesting but the more you guys talk about it, the less likely it appears to me.
no, he cant.. I got studio account too, i cant use even 1 token, so if i wanna have tokens i have to buy .. all the toks models are making cant be used, they are cashed out automaticaly every day , so no owner or models can use any tokens ..in fact this is the ideea of studio accounts on chaturbate ,that a model is not sending tokens to other account end of day and disspear . she cant touch them she can only get paied by studio

Upvote 0
no, he cant.. I got studio account too, i cant use even 1 token, so if i wanna have tokens i have to buy .. all the toks models are making cant be used, they are cashed out automaticaly every day , so no owner or models can use any tokens ..in fact this is the ideea of studio accounts on chaturbate ,that a model is not sending tokens to other account end of day and disspear . she cant touch them she can only get paied by studio
Why did you choose to get a studio account instead of a regular model account?

Upvote 0
I am a verified user with a few accounts and i can swap tokens between my own accounts too. But never rate your own accounts because cb will ban for that.
no, if tokens roll, it's counted up and down in a right way and this can't trick their rank or rating.

Just try to tip her 30, if she tips you back 25 she won't be able to thumb up your room and your thumb up to her would be canceled as you tipped only 5. This, she can control on your name in chat.

maybe something can be done awaiting a long period of time, but it can't trick your stats in an interesting way

Upvote 0
So maybe slightly off topic but maybe not. Do models or studios pay CB for being 'recommended'. I a few similar rooms nothing exciting just studio girls sitting there for ages and ages but still top row recommended.

On topic always odd to see 3 mods being in the top5 of a models ranking.

Upvote 0
So maybe slightly off topic but maybe not. Do models or studios pay CB for being 'recommended'
yes, there is one place on 1st page tagged 'promoted', it's paying to have a chance to appear there.

it's not the same than 'show recommended' which seems to be linked onthe rooms hashtags and the one from the rooms you follow, if I'm right.
also , there is a lot of threads concerning chaturbate rank on the forum

ETA:
On topic always odd to see 3 mods being in the top5 of a models ranking.
No, it seems to me very normal and ordinary.
At most if she's one of these models who mod their best tippers without knowing them ^^ (this is certainly the case if she has so many mods)

Upvote 0
Odd since i dont follow anyone or any hashtags yet they are always the same studio 'couple' (of) girls being recommended. Maybe it has to do with streaming hours/consistency/ratio of rating on a daily basis

Upvote 0
Odd since i dont follow anyone or any hashtags yet they are always the same studio 'couple' (of) girls being recommended. Maybe it has to do with streaming hours/consistency/ratio of rating on a daily basis

I don't think it necessarily goes by hashtags used, but rather their profile too, and maybe also what other viewers who view these models you view also go and look at. Imagine like on Amazon and similar.

But the biggest part should be their profile: Ethnicity, age, gender, hair colour, height, you know. If rooms have hashtags too I think they will play a part as well, so you just need to diversify a bit more in who you look at. But even then it can be difficult to change. On StripChat for ages I was always drawn to Romanian 30+ women, so they gave me a "For you" and even though for the past year I have not been looking at Romanian 30+ mostly, it's still there for me. This is just an example to say that it's not necessarily too easy to "undo" the recommended.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.