AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is it safe to use isopropyl alcohol for cleaning penis?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2012
Hello, I was wondering if 99% isopropyl alcohol would somehow permanently damage the very sensitive nerves of the glans. I want to use an antiseptic, not just regular hand soap. It wouldn't be applied for long since it evapourates quickly.

Curiosity said:
Hello, I was wondering if 99% isopropyl alcohol would somehow permanently damage the very sensitive nerves of the glans. I want to use an antiseptic, not just regular hand soap. It wouldn't be applied for long since it evapourates quickly.

Attachments

• shakes_head_no.gif
    shakes_head_no.gif
    302.1 KB · Views: 264
Reactions: JickyJuly
Dude ! no way ! not from an unsafe standpoint but when was the last time you used it on anything and found cuts or abrasions u didn't know you had ?
fucking ouch.
IF your dick has been places nasty enuff to make u think you need heavy duty disinfectant, use a betadine solution which is iodine based and whats normally used as a pre surgery scrub.

Mork said:
Dude ! no way ! not from an unsafe standpoint but when was the last time you used it on anything and found cuts or abrasions u didn't know you had ?
fucking ouch.
IF your dick has been places nasty enuff to make u think you need heavy duty disinfectant, use a betadine solution which is iodine based and whats normally used as a pre surgery scrub.

If your dick has been in places nasty enough to make you want to use isopropyl rubbing alcohol, I strongly suggest you stop putting your dick in those places.

:lol: Darn you guys and your good advice. lol

I was hoping to hear his screams clear across the country. :)

When I was in the Navy, a buddy told me about when he was 16 and living in Panama--his dad was in the diplomatic service. Anyway, he used the services of a local prostitute and came down with a nasty case of the crabs--crotch lice. lol He didn't want to go to a doctor or tell his parents, because of the embarrassment, so he poured turpentine all over his nuts, pubes and wang. :-D

He told me the memory of that pain was so great to this day, that he often wishes he still had the crabs. lol

To answer the question, no it won't do any nerve damage. But I have to wonder what you're planning. We (kinky friends and I) normally use alcohol to prep the skin for needles or any blood play. I would take care around the urethra, as that shit's gonna burn, but some people can handle pain a lot better than others. And it's a pain that fades rather quickly.

Reactions: Curiosity
Nordling said:
:lol: Darn you guys and your good advice. lol

I was hoping to hear his screams clear across the country. :)

When I was in the Navy, a buddy told me about when he was 16 and living in Panama--his dad was in the diplomatic service. Anyway, he used the services of a local prostitute and came down with a nasty case of the crabs--crotch lice. lol He didn't want to go to a doctor or tell his parents, because of the embarrassment, so he poured turpentine all over his nuts, pubes and wang. :-D

He told me the memory of that pain was so great to this day, that he often wishes he still had the crabs. lol

OMG.... Turpentine ?

file.php
<--- I like this gif. :-D

I am reminded of a customer review I once read for Veet Hair Removal For Men...

22,704 of 22,854 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS 24 Jan 2012
By Andrew
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

mynameisbob84 said:
I am reminded of a customer review I once read for Veet Hair Removal For Men...

22,704 of 22,854 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS 24 Jan 2012
By Andrew
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! that last bit made me laugh so much!! you can just see him tapping his chin looking slightly smug "It may hurt, but look at my hairless crotch!"

Ummm yeah, so, you do know you can just have a shower don't you? If you've got your penis that dirty, please don't be lazy, sort it out properly!
If this is when you get with a girl and she basically takes one quick smell of your dick that she tells you to go wash, putting alcohol on your cock will NOT make it taste better!

Also for any men who have gone to wash their cocks, or even when you're washing in the shower, please please remember, wash your pubes!!! giving head to a guy who hasn't washed his pubes is gross! sure the cock is clean, but I can still smell piss/general nasty dirty cock smell!

I'd suggest something like an antibacterial baby wipe (if showering really does take that long), they'll be gentle but should work well, I mean think about what they're meant to clean! I seriously hope your cock is not that dirty!! I'd then rinse it with water afterwards. But seriously, wash pubes! they carry most of the smell! And so many men don't realise it!

Well I appreciate the concern everyone. I decided to just use liquid soap and it worked out fine. And I can assure you that my hygiene has always been satisfactory by medical standards! :shifty:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Curiosity said:
Well I appreciate the concern everyone. I decided to just use liquid soap and it worked out fine. And I can assure you that my hygiene has always been satisfactory by medical standards! :shifty:

Damn, i was about suggest scrapping the crusty bits off with a straight razor, but there you go using common sense.

Alcohol is actually not a good antiseptic/antimicrobial, unless the item/skin is kept wet with it for a few minutes. Just wiping it on and letting it dry in 30 sec does some good, but it's certainly not your best choice for skin disinfection.

Betadine will not burn or irritate any skin, and it is a much broader antimicrobial. In fact, betadine is the best antifungal treatment you can buy. It will dry out your skin with prolonged used, but not unless you get obsessive with it.

If you are trying to fight a stubborn fungal or yeast infection.... give betadine about 5 days and you'll be clean and cured.

Why you wanna use alcohol on your dick, I dunno. Soap and water will work just fine. If you want more, dunk your dick in betadine. If you use the surgical scrub type it has a soap agent in it, you can use it as a soap substitute. Surgical prep and scrub are slightly different, but both work just the same so you can used either/or in place of 91% alcohol, which is surgical grade you'd normal find.

For simple daily hygiene, unless you're dealing with a skin infection, just stick to soap and water.
Unless you dig pain, then by all means.... use the alcohol.

70% isopropyl alcohol is the preferred concentration for disinfecting. In higher concentrations, the alcohol will coagulate the proteins in the cells too quickly and not completely kill the organism. Sometimes bigger/higher numbers are not always better. There is a reason the alcohol pads are only around 70% and the most common concentration you can buy.

Now, if you are using it as a drying agent (swimmers ear etc) higher concentrations are better.

Isabella_deL said:
...If this is when you get with a girl and she basically takes one quick smell of your dick that she tells you to go wash, putting alcohol on your cock will NOT make it taste better!
Also for any men who have gone to wash their cocks, or even when you're washing in the shower, please please remember, wash your pubes!!! giving head to a guy who hasn't washed his pubes is gross! sure the cock is clean, but I can still smell piss/general nasty dirty cock smell!

:shock: Izzy dearest... may I suggest :pray: you maybe hang with a better class of dude ? Thats simply disgusting to be that dirty. :pukeright:

Status
Not open for further replies.