AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is MFC specially slow rn?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2018
hey! i've been camming on and off since july and noticed this past month i've been struggling to keep max 9 people in my room (including guests + basics and premiums) i have not strayed too far from my usual strategy which normally kept about 15 people (i know it isn't much but i'm irregular af) but since i managed to move out from home i can now speak freely and broadcast more often.

i thought probably i wasn't doing much to keep people interested in my room and have tried to come up with other strategies like karaoke nights, etc, engaging more with people verbally since i can talk now (even turned on chat for guests and basics) this all while on cam since my cellphone is crap and i can't even download snapchat, i've also uploaded one masturbation video on mfc share (considering uploading more of this and nudes with help from my rooommates who both know how to take semi professional artsy photos). suffice to say, this really hasn't worked at all to get attention.

is it the holidays or is it me? should i approach another strategy? bear in mind i'm not shaved and i try to appeal to the hair fetish niche since i hate shaving, also i'm not hyperfeminine and have a perma rbf but i do try to be engaging and i think i can hold a conversation and can be sexy at times (i'm not super extroverted). also something that led me to believe it's not just me is another friend who started camming abt 2 weeks ago didn't have much more people in her room than me. i thought it was kinda odd considering at the very beginning i managed to keep 40+ people in my room and a steady income with help from my new girls status. we have also done co-shows and haven't really attracted anyone.

like i feel i need to start from scratch (and aslo feel super new still) since ive been so irregular but i'm running out of ideas.

please help me i don't really know if i'm gonna make rent this month with camming + my regular art commission freelancing job

Last edited:
Yeah it’s been super slow. From what I’ve noticed. I get traffic but not many big spenders and it take me longer to get any goals. Boo for the holidays :(
It's been slow for me as well, but I figure its because its Christmas time, when people are with their families and broke lol
yeah i figured it was the holidays :(. dang i just hope this dry spell resolves quick, cause like, even though i'm kind of sure ill be able to make january's rent (and starve), february ehh i'm not so sure

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.