AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is punker Barbie still around/ Username help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2021
Hello, I’ve attempted to get my username excepted for verification, I believe the photos I have provided are clear, at least enough, to let me aboard, can you please look into it and possibly approve the verification, I’m currently recovering from an illness and I do not have a tremendous amount of flexibility and dexterity to keep taking the same pictures over and over, my hands shake quite a bit, and it’s very hard to hold the ID smack dab close to your face and hold the camera with one hand for me right now, with that being said I looked over the photos and I think they are acceptable, hoping you can help, below is my user name, please look into it and reply if you can or if anybody else is affiliated with CB can help, would be excellent, thanks again

“Your_Fat_Whore”

The username is above the sign, minus the quotes, please somebody get back to me with some help, I would definitely appreciate it

Hello, I’ve attempted to get my username excepted for verification, I believe the photos I have provided are clear, at least enough, to let me aboard, can you please look into it and possibly approve the verification, I’m currently recovering from an illness and I do not have a tremendous amount of flexibility and dexterity to keep taking the same pictures over and over, my hands shake quite a bit, and it’s very hard to hold the ID smack dab close to your face and hold the camera with one hand for me right now, with that being said I looked over the photos and I think they are acceptable, hoping you can help, below is my user name, please look into it and reply if you can or if anybody else is affiliated with CB can help, would be excellent, thanks again

“Your_Fat_Whore”

The username is above the sign, minus the quotes, please somebody get back to me with some help, I would definitely appreciate it
Support has advised that your verification photos are not being submitted in the proper format. If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Support has advised that your verification photos are not being submitted in the proper format. If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com.
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply to the other post, I’m still confused on what that means, I took a look at the photos and it looks like I’m following all the rules, anyway you could let me know specifically what they need? Thanks as well, I’ve asked them the same question, and have not received a definitive reply on what I’m doing wrong in the photos

Upvote 0
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply to the other post, I’m still confused on what that means, I took a look at the photos and it looks like I’m following all the rules, anyway you could let me know specifically what they need? Thanks as well, I’ve asked them the same question, and have not received a definitive reply on what I’m doing wrong in the photos
If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com. They have not received a recent inquiry about this account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.