AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Recurbate approved by Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone know if RECURBATE is in any way associated with Chaturbate or are they simply violating the models and Chaturbate.com intellectual property?

Reactions: babykalina
they do remove the videos if you email them about DMCA report.
Tho, you can try to delete all videos they have, wait a week and there will be more to delete u.u
IDK if anyone has a permanent solution, like how to request them to totally delete the models performing index from their website or no matter how many times u email them to delete, more videos will appear, some minutes after your stream is offline, the record is already available..

IDK if anyone has a permanent solution, like how to request them to totally delete the models performing index from their website or no matter how many times u email them to delete, more videos will appear, some minutes after your stream is offline, the record is already available..
Idk how much of a solution I would call this, but there is a bot that does something like auto-switching one's cam to a free hidden for 10 seconds after every 3 minutes. Turns out that the big auto-recording sites only publish the material (if not record it) if 3 minutes have passed. Disclaimer: I haven't seen it in action, so I don't how well it works, but the bot page does provide some useful insight on the auto-recording bots. A way to break the auto-rips is an interesting idea at the very least imo.

The chaturbate bot

Status
Not open for further replies.