AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is StripChat on Drugs for Anyone Else Right now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2020
Florida, USA
I am in a room. PMs are not sending, tips are not registering or appearing in the chat stream. I am knight and getting complaints from multiple members.

Same for me. Private shows are not working either. I click start private and it says error. Been doing it for a few hours

Upvote 0
Also, model's toy was being controlled. All queued tips did not affect the toy when control was finished. Lots of people getting upset. I am desperately trying to explain everything to the angry mob!

Upvote 0
I am desperately trying to explain everything to the angry mob!
I know it sucks when site glitches occur and the viewers are getting cranky, but surely they must understand that it's neither the model's fault nor any mod's/knight's, and certainly not their role to explain what is (or isn't) going on?
When this kind of thing happens on CB, as a mod I just write that there are some interruptions to normal, hope you can stick around and still enjoy the show until they get resolved, and then post the link to CB's live service status page in the chat so anyone who cares can check for themselves.

Upvote 0
Do any of you on Stripchat have recorded or purchased videos in My Collection?
Take a look at them all, and are any of them rotated anti-clockwise by 90 degrees? I have some that are and some that aren't. They never used to be like it and shouldn't be now.

Upvote 0
Do any of you on Stripchat have recorded or purchased videos in My Collection?
Take a look at them all, and are any of them rotated anti-clockwise by 90 degrees? I have some that are and some that aren't. They never used to be like it and shouldn't be now.

I did not check all (I have quite a lot) but those I checked are fine. And All thumbnails are "correct".

Is it the video themselves, or the thumbnails or both?

Upvote 0
I did not check all (I have quite a lot) but those I checked are fine. And All thumbnails are "correct".

Is it the video themselves, or the thumbnails or both?

Thumbnails are fine but the actual videos are rotated. I have 4 put show recordings that are rotated, 2 recordings that are normal, a purchased video that is normal and a video a model gave me in PM which is also fine.

If you can, check more and see

@Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Thumbnails are fine but the actual videos are rotated. I have 4 put show recordings that are rotated, 2 recordings that are normal, a purchased video that is normal and a video a model gave me in PM which is also fine.

If you can, check more and see

@Charlie_SC
OK..

Pvt show recordings from April last year back to May the year before are rotated :(. The only one from before that (August 2020) is fine. Recordings from January this year to May last year are fine. This is across a number of models, although I am only reasonably sure of the years for one model, the others I am just guessing.

I have one purchased video that is rotated (many others that are fine). No idea of the dates.

@Charlie_SC ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Ok good, I am glad it's happening for you too and not just me. i thought I was going crazy, I checked everything on my PC and nothing I have can rotate random videos. I also checked on my phone and the same videos do it.
All recordings for me before May 2021 are rotated, May 2021 and after are all fine and normal

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
That's a weird glitch. I'd guess that date range of recordings are hosted on a particular streaming server on which somehow a setting has been changed in the player configuration that rotates them 90*.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hey guys. Can one of you please email me a screenshot of what you can see so I can have the Technical review it? Thank you.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
These videos that are rotated 90 degrees are also like it in some videos for model's galleries and their "cover video" they use

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.