AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is the unusual increase of users in a chaturbate camera normal?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2018
@punker barbie
I've been observing the camera behavior of a girl who started more than a week ago and it seems strange to me that being relatively new, from the moment it connects it has around 5000 users and every second increases between 100 and 200 users, always It reaches more than 12,000, up to more than 20,000 users in the first half hour of connection and his show is not something extraordinary to have this amount of views, I wanted to ask if this is normal, because for me it is definitely using a bot and I do not know if this is allowed ... the girl I tell you is @Emotional_rescue, I appreciate your response.

Reactions: Maryjane440
I'm curious, why did you decide to make an account on an unrelated forum to try to report something, when you could simply use the link right there on chaturbate instead?

Upvote 0
the question is directed to punker barbie because I have seen that it is in charge of chaturbate customer service and as a client of the page and future model of it, I am more curious to see how the subject of users is handled since seem for a new model to be with a number of users at the first minute of connection is something unusual, I have also written to the same page to understand this situation, and I think the forum is closely related, since I have seen here the information of the bots that are used to create anonymous users and increase the number of views and appear on the first page, I really do not understand your answer

Upvote 0
So are you a bitter member or a jealous model?

• Funny!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Upvote 0
wow I can not believe that a simple question causes so much discomfort, but I appreciate your comments, I wait for the response from @punkerbarbie, to see if she can inform me how the theme works, happiness for you, peace and love.

ask is not bitter, nor jealous is it of curious people, thank you¡¡¡

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I've been observing the camera behavior of a girl who started more than a week ago and it seems strange to me that being relatively new, from the moment it connects it has around 5000 users and every second increases between 100 and 200 users, always It reaches more than 12,000, up to more than 20,000 users in the first half hour of connection and his show is not something extraordinary to have this amount of views, I wanted to ask if this is normal, because for me it is definitely using a bot and I do not know if this is allowed ... the girl I tell you is @Emotional_rescue, I appreciate your response.

Emotional_rescue is my friend, she is NOT a new model, has been doing this for at least a year or more. She tips me when she visits me and is a great model with an awesome room. She just struck a cord lately and went from having a room of around 1000 viewers to having a packed room on every broadcast, she seems to be the girl of the moment. Be happy for her, she is a great gal and nothing fishy is going on.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Diva Traffic is how some models produce room numbers. I don't know any girls that use it, and it's no secret it's a service some use I suppose. I have NO IDEA how it works.

Upvote 0
SOmetimes it's a simple cache issue. What you're describing doesn't sound like it but if you see a model first come online for the first few minutes it may show their LAST room count just before the went offline the last time they was online. I have seen that happen many times but like I say from what your say, it doesn't sound like this same thing

Upvote 0
How one model is pulling [x] and has only been doing it for [x] (and it seems like you are wrong on that, as stated above by Kitsune) will have no affect on your game because you're not that model. And if that model isn't doing anything illegal, or fishy, you aren't going to come out of it looking great. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope you find out what works for you, if you decide to become a cam model. :)

Upvote 0
she is incredible until nothing did she had about 300/400 visitors in her room
many times I saw his shows and learned that it is sexier to suggest that being explicit
listen to music that I like and talk to its users
she is always online, I am sure that her beginnings were also uphill
follow a schedule and have control of your space
I do not think that behind this success I have bought this traffic, I am happy to see it on the first page of CB

Reactions: OldHippy
Upvote 0
Can that happen the opposite way for some reason too? Yesterday I was in and I suddenly went from 60 user didn to 10 in a few minutes. Including two members who had just tipped me about 60-70 Tokens. Another wanted a prvt and said my camera went out but I was still messaging people?

Sorry, I know this is someone trying to figure out whatever dirt they think there is on someone else, but I’ve really been wondering about what happened and how to prevent it from happening again. #newb #sorry

Upvote 0
Can that happen the opposite way for some reason too? Yesterday I was in and I suddenly went from 60 user didn to 10 in a few minutes. Including two members who had just tipped me about 60-70 Tokens. Another wanted a prvt and said my camera went out but I was still messaging people?

Sorry, I know this is someone trying to figure out whatever dirt they think there is on someone else, but I’ve really been wondering about what happened and how to prevent it from happening again. #newb #sorry
it seems to be a bug on cb side i mod in a room and the performer had this same isseu several times in the last week

• Helpful!
Reactions: peacheepie
Upvote 0

Yes, sometimes your cam will crash for no apparent reason and it will look like the video feed is live to you... meanwhile none of the viewers can see it so they all leave the room.

If I notice a dramatic drop in viewers suddenly, I always ask the room if my video feed is still working.

Switching to broadcasting via OBS rather than from within the browser window completely resolved this problem for me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.