AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a reason for this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I am a regular member on chaturbate starting over a year ago. Even though I don't frequent cb everyday, when I do, I usually be in only six rooms where I tip at least 100 tokens (not a lot I know) mainly because I think that these particular models are awesome. I try my best to keep things at a friendly level and nothing more because i know it can turn unhealthy. With that being said, there's this one model from Colombia started pushing for private shows with me every time we chat, and she would also get upset and accuse me of being with other models, and says that I don't love her when I have to leave. I'm not even the biggest tipper in her room. I'm wondering if she is doing this because she is selfish and wants all my tokens to herself even though I told her many times I don't have the time or money to spend like that. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

She may also be under pressure from a studio boss to hit her goals. From what I understand, they’re not that sympathetic when business is slow. They just put more pressure on the model to figure out how to make their goal.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
She's trying to manipulate you and I really despise that tactic. I'd suggest finding someone who appreciates whatever you tip
Yeah I think so too. All of the models I tip are from Colombia and all are nice, except that she gets kinda selfish with me. Thank you for your input

i HAAAATE when cammodels get possessive of their members and be manipulative. It is such a dumb hustle to act like a jealous bitch. fucking ignorant for a model to think a member will only spend on you and try to dictate how he chooses to spend his money.

don't let her manipulate/guilt you into taking her to private or leaving her room. she needs to get used to people telling her no. :giggle:

For the record, I tip EACH of the 6 models at least 100 tokens, which is still cheap I know 😔😅

having a budget for your camming entertainment isnt anything to be ashamed of. this is very responsible of you. most cammodels understand everyone has their own spending limits. most do appreciate what you do give, no matter how much. :D

i HAAAATE when cammodels get possessive of their members and be manipulative. It is such a dumb hustle to act like a jealous bitch. fucking ignorant for a model to think a member will only spend on you and try to dictate how he chooses to spend his money.

don't let her manipulate/guilt you into taking her to private or leaving her room. she needs to get used to people telling her no. :giggle:

having a budget for your camming entertainment isnt anything to be ashamed of. this is very responsible of you. most cammodels understand everyone has their own spending limits. most do appreciate what you do give, no matter how much. :D
Thank you very much for your input. I usually tip between 100 and 1000 tokens when necessary, but I never try to deplete my whole bank account on cam sites 😊

Make it clear you prefer to tip in public chat with the few models you like the most. If she still acts like a brat then stop entering her room. There are thousands of models and none have a right to your loyalty, especially ones who are not reciprocating respect.

Make it clear you prefer to tip in public chat with the few models you like the most. If she still acts like a brat then stop entering her room. There are thousands of models and none have a right to your loyalty, especially ones who are not reciprocating respect.
Thank you. She does treat me with respect in general but I would always have to explain to her why I can't see her or go private every time I visit

With that being said, there's this one model from Colombia started pushing for private shows with me every time we chat, and she would also get upset and accuse me of being with other models, and says that I don't love her when I have to leave

You're doing great and honestly according to your budget. Explaining once is OK, but it's rude of her to insist.
Just tell her clearly 'now just STOP insisting' like an ultimatum if you really have a lil crush on her, but on the most little word from her about it, just leave without a word and have no regret.

She may also be under pressure from a studio boss to hit her goals. From what I understand, they’re not that sympathetic when business is slow. They just put more pressure on the model to figure out how to make their goal.

This can be, but you're not Santa. Leave her and the studio.

Allow me to slide through and put in my metaphorical 2 pennies here. I don't mean to disrespect another camgirl(i actually do but I am trying to be nice) but she literally sounds like a royal bitch. It almost seems as though this chick is trying to guilt you into going private with her and she's trying to make you feel bad for possibly spending time with other camgirls.

Dude, this is the internet. You are allowed to have fun. If you want to make it rain on 10 camgirls, that is your choice. If you want to make it rain on 20 camgirls...hell 50 camgirls....that is your choice and you are allowed to do that. You are not in a relationship with this woman. You are not restricted to one room. You can have fun!

You are literally not even someone that a camgirl should be guilting into giving money. You are not someone who is tipping 2 tokens and expecting a camgirl to show you the innermost parts of her asshole, those are the men that you have to GUILT big time. Sure its $5 that you are tipping but it is something and it shows that you respect the camgirl's time and that you are not freeloading and that you get that it is a business.

I don't know your financial situation but its literally irresponsible to expect men or really even women(cause miraculously women do visit camrooms) to be big spenders and rockerfellers during a global pandemic. Both sides of the camera right now are struggling, even though some camgirls won't boss up and admit that shit. We as camgirls have to work with you guys so that when this mess is over, you guys will want to come to our rooms and spend good money on us.

It is literally NOT the time for girls to be pulling this guilt mess. We might not want to do it but we have to be sympathetic. The money might not come right now but when you do good to people, they remember you when times are good again.

My best advice to you is to check this broad and let her know that you are not a human ATM and that you are doing the best that you can, during a very fucked up time in the world.

Oh and then I am going to need you to start looking around for other camgirls....cause $5 to a lot of us right now is a blessing that we would not take for granted.

She may also be under pressure from a studio boss to hit her goals.
Yep. It never take long before the nagging about privates comes up with studio models of a certain demographical persuasion, nor the jealousy toward other cam models if you fail to regularly show up and tip their (or their studio's) definition of enough. "Where were you yesterday?!" is not something a guy wants to hear when he enters his internet escape pod for a couple of hours.

It's always bloody annoying and - in the long term - bad for their business.
Funny how you go to a cam site and end up being the object of desire.

ETA; I'm not actually as dissatisfied with cam models as it sounds lol

Allow me to slide through and put in my metaphorical 2 pennies here. I don't mean to disrespect another camgirl(i actually do but I am trying to be nice) but she literally sounds like a royal bitch. It almost seems as though this chick is trying to guilt you into going private with her and she's trying to make you feel bad for possibly spending time with other camgirls.

Dude, this is the internet. You are allowed to have fun. If you want to make it rain on 10 camgirls, that is your choice. If you want to make it rain on 20 camgirls...hell 50 camgirls....that is your choice and you are allowed to do that. You are not in a relationship with this woman. You are not restricted to one room. You can have fun!

You are literally not even someone that a camgirl should be guilting into giving money. You are not someone who is tipping 2 tokens and expecting a camgirl to show you the innermost parts of her asshole, those are the men that you have to GUILT big time. Sure its $5 that you are tipping but it is something and it shows that you respect the camgirl's time and that you are not freeloading and that you get that it is a business.

I don't know your financial situation but its literally irresponsible to expect men or really even women(cause miraculously women do visit camrooms) to be big spenders and rockerfellers during a global pandemic. Both sides of the camera right now are struggling, even though some camgirls won't boss up and admit that shit. We as camgirls have to work with you guys so that when this mess is over, you guys will want to come to our rooms and spend good money on us.

It is literally NOT the time for girls to be pulling this guilt mess. We might not want to do it but we have to be sympathetic. The money might not come right now but when you do good to people, they remember you when times are good again.

My best advice to you is to check this broad and let her know that you are not a human ATM and that you are doing the best that you can, during a very fucked up time in the world.

Oh and then I am going to need you to start looking around for other camgirls....cause $5 to a lot of us right now is a blessing that we would not take for granted.
Thank you for your input 😊. I'm guessing she wants me there everyday, which is impossible for me because I work and I always tip her no matter what. There are other members who would tip buckets for her but she still sees me as a favorite, which I really appreciate. I do politely remind her that time and time again that she shouldn't complain though and that if it's that serious to find another member who will spoil her the way she likes. I guess she feels the need to keep me around for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Thank you for your input 😊. I'm guessing she wants me there everyday, which is impossible for me because I work and I always tip her no matter what. There are other members who would tip buckets for her but she still sees me as a favorite, which I really appreciate. I do politely remind her that time and time again that she shouldn't complain though and that if it's that serious to find another member who will spoil her the way she likes. I guess she feels the need to keep me around for some reason 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't say you're her favourite. I'd say she's attempting to groom you.

If you're not familiar with it, here's a collection of threads where members fall into the "love con".

I wouldn't say you're her favourite. I'd say she's attempting to groom you.

If you're not familiar with it, here's a collection of threads where members fall into the "love con".

You may be right. I've started not to even spend much time in her room anymore because it seems more like a chore now. I'm glad I have some sort of self control with my spending. Thank you

You may be right. I've started not to even spend much time in her room anymore because it seems more like a chore now. I'm glad I have some sort of self control with my spending. Thank you
I hope she's also trying to groom the bigger tippers too because if she's only trying to groom me, then it'll be a waste of time lol

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
She may be. But, it may also depend on how often they're there and tipping already. Why try and hook a fish a second time when you know you already have it?
That's true. The more I think about it, the more I feel there is a motive to why she acts that way

I’m sorry for derailing this thread but I have to ask...
It all adds up come payday. I always say no and thanks for the moneys

It doesn’t annoy you? How? What’s your secret bb??
When change way I’m thinking about something that it doesn’t represent same challenge as it did before.

I’m sorry for derailing this thread but I have to ask...

It doesn’t annoy you? How? What’s your secret bb??
When change way I’m thinking about something that it doesn’t represent same challenge as it did before.
nope. not at all. its not my fault if someone thinks they can get what they want by tipping low amounts without asking first. that's their problem. i don't see the point of getting annoyed because someone was being ignorant. i love saying thank you but no. sometimes a member who was tipping low amounts will eventually figure out he is on my time and price and needs to pay accordingly.

Hello everyone. I am a regular member on chaturbate starting over a year ago. Even though I don't frequent cb everyday, when I do, I usually be in only six rooms where I tip at least 100 tokens (not a lot I know) mainly because I think that these particular models are awesome. I try my best to keep things at a friendly level and nothing more because i know it can turn unhealthy. With that being said, there's this one model from Colombia started pushing for private shows with me every time we chat, and she would also get upset and accuse me of being with other models, and says that I don't love her when I have to leave. I'm not even the biggest tipper in her room. I'm wondering if she is doing this because she is selfish and wants all my tokens to herself even though I told her many times I don't have the time or money to spend like that. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Stop wasting your time with models like that, and start visiting nice models who actually say "Thank you" for those 100 tokens, and who don't act like a jealous girlfriend when you're saying goodbye ("ArE yOu TaLkInG tO oThEr GiRlS??? HoW dArE yOuUu!"). :)

Thank you @AudriTwo.
That’s so simple and so different from what I’m thinking in that moment. I get annoyed because I assume they should know better or they are doing it with intentions of upsetting me.
I’ll try to think like you more.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.