AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a reason I'm Banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2017
Tried to Cam this evening on Chaturbate. Let my followers know I was about to get online and one of them hit me up and sent me a photo saying that my Cam was Banned. But WHY?! I don't believe I violated anything. My twin sister and I had verified our age. Was it because I was filing with my sister? But her and I didn't do anything twigged but sit there and chat with my followers. Incest is illegal and I would never do anything sexual with my own blood, but could that be why I was Banned? How do I fix this? I already emailed Chaturbate's support email.... Haven't gotten an email back though, I'm still waiting. I'm just upset because this is the only way I make money for my bills and now I'm Banned for some reason.... Never got an email from Chaturbate stating why I'm banned, if banned at all. Should I just make a new Chaturbate? Should I do MyFreeCams or Camgasm? PLEASE HELP!!!! This is my only form of income and I'm stressing out to the MAX!! :/

I would imagine that it was because you're not supposed to cam with relatives.
Should I do MyFreeCams or Camgasm?
Camgasm is the same site as Chaturbate, so you'd not have any luck there either, most likely. And if you sign up on MFC, don't cam with your sister. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Even if you never do anything with your sister. Cramming with blood relatives especially something as obvious as your twin sister is a big no no. It will also get you banned on MFC.

Even if you never do anything with your sister. Cramming with blood relatives especially something as obvious as your twin sister is a big no no. It will also get you banned on MFC.

Really? Huh. So maybe that's why I've never Aella cam with her sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.