AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there a trick to sustaining the Large Group Shows on mfc?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like those are the real key to success, I had one earlier today with 16 people but that only last for 2 minutes or so and I probably had 6 on average for almost 30 minutes, it was a great show but how do some of these girls get 40 guys in a group show and maintain them throughout.....any tips or tricks, I don't want to bore my customers I feel like Im giving them what they want but for some reason they bail on me in a few seconds lol.....guys do you prefer zoom or no zoom in group, as i like to do closeups.....any tips would be appreciated, thanks

Re: Is there a trick to sustaining the Large Group Shows on

People come and go from group shows all the time. Some will rush in and stay for a few seconds, leave, come back in a minute or two, stay for a short time and so on. There's no real trick to getting people into a group show other than advertising it like crazy, but even that can backfire. (I don't do group shows, so maybe another of these ladies has better advice.)

MakaylaDivine said:
I feel like those are the real key to success, I had one earlier today with 16 people but that only last for 2 minutes or so and I probably had 6 on average for almost 30 minutes, it was a great show but how do some of these girls get 40 guys in a group show and maintain them throughout.....any tips or tricks, I don't want to bore my customers I feel like Im giving them what they want but for some reason they bail on me in a few seconds lol.....guys do you prefer zoom or no zoom in group, as i like to do closeups.....any tips would be appreciated, thanks
I don't think there is a magic formula.

In fact, I bet a lot of models here would tell you your group numbers are fantastic. Most groups have 3 or 4 people in them the whole time.

From what I've seen, models who make groups more of a special occasion get more members. I recall reading about one model who was non-nude in public chat and would advertise her group shows weeks in advance.

The average amount of people in a groupshow is a little under 3 so 6 is quite good! There are a lot of really successful girls on MFC that do not do group shows at all, so having 40 people group shows is not the only answer.

o thanks for the info....im not complaining about the money at all.....i was just curious bc I saw one girl who had like 47 in group and all the guys in public were talking about how she wasnt even nude.....olivia something was the name.....baffling to me, I just wanted to see what others did or didnt know haha, thanks again.

MakaylaDivine said:
o thanks for the info....im not complaining about the money at all.....i was just curious bc I saw one girl who had like 47 in group and all the guys in public were talking about how she wasnt even nude.....olivia something was the name.....baffling to me, I just wanted to see what others did or didnt know haha, thanks again.
I think big group numbers are generally achieved by top models who just get traffic by being in front of the line, and as I said, normally non-nude or non-public models doing special group shows.

It really seems to be hit and miss with groups.

MakaylaDivine said:

OliviaNaked, yes, she has something odd going on there. It's more performance art than anything else so I wouldn't worry about gauging yourself against her.

Reactions: Puffin

Also, please keep in mind that there's a glitch on MFC that's responsible for the fact that when you're in group, sometimes there are way more people listed in your user list than are actually in your room. I had to struggle with this a couple of weeks ago. I really hope they get that fixed soon!
All you can do to find out how many people are really in your room is continually keeping a look your token count, which sucks, of course. :?

Evvie said:
I think big group numbers are generally achieved by top models who just get traffic by being in front of the line, and as I said, normally non-nude or non-public models doing special group shows.

:think: But a model disappears from the homepage as soon as she enters a group show... she then usually goes to page 3 or 4, right behind the lowest camscore model. That's were all the girls are listed that are in group, in private or away.

LilyMarie said:
Also, please keep in mind that there's a glitch on MFC that's responsible for the fact that when you're in group, sometimes there are way more people listed in your user list than are actually in your room. I had to struggle with this a couple of weeks ago. I really hope they get that fixed soon!
All you can do to find out how many people are really in your room is continually keeping a look your token count, which sucks, of course. :?

Evvie said:

:think: But a model disappears from the homepage as soon as she enters a group show... she then usually goes to page 3 or 4, right behind the lowest camscore model. That's were all the girls are listed that are in group, in private or away.

People can watch your group show from the lounge but not actually enter your group show chat room. These people will show up in the group show list but never actually enter your room. For whatever stupid reason, models cannot view the list of who is watching your group show....only members can see this by clicking the group shows link. Also, it depends on your settings where the girls that are in private/group are listed. For some of us, these girls are listed at the top of page 1 (pretty sure this is default). Some guys browse group shows this way....going from group to group to group until they find something interesting to watch.

LilyMarie said:

That can be changed with the settings. You can display all the active groups and privates before any model on your friends list.

Swirl said:
People can watch your group show from the lounge but not actually enter your group show chat room. These people will show up in the group show list but never actually enter your room. For whatever stupid reason, models cannot view the list of who is watching your group show....only members can see this by clicking the group shows link.
When I'm logged into the homepage with my Premium account (while broadcasting as a model at the same time), I can see the list, too :)
Anyway, I didn't know the members who are watching from the lounge are not displayed in 'my' user list. In fact, I had no idea you could even watch from the lounge.

Also, it depends on your settings where the girls that are in private/group are listed. For some of us, these girls are listed at the top of page 1 (pretty sure this is default).
The default setting is 1) models in public chat, sorted by camscore - 2) models in group - 3) models in private - 3) models that are 'away'.

Reactions: Swirl

LilyMarie said:
The default setting is 1) models in public chat, sorted by camscore - 2) models in group - 3) models in private - 3) models that are 'away'.

I should warn you I'm only posting in an attempt to create a circular argument.

Reactions: Alexandra Cole

MakaylaDivine said:

OliviaNaked is one of the most entertaining models on MFC, and ironically, she does it primarily through her personality, not by getting naked. Trying to emulate what she does is probably not going to work.

I'll concur with some of the above statements...
the only girls I've seen maintain a 40+ members in a group are the ones that are non nude in public and her groups are something of a rarity. so when she does one, everyone hops on in cause it's something they don't see very often.

I'm not a group guy myself, I'll hop in a group for a 5-10seconds to have a look see then exit.

If I go into chat, I do not expect the model to sit there and continue typing like she is in free chat. When they do this I am one of those guys who is out within a few minutes.

Not that I expect a girl to stip and stuff 3 dildos in her ass the instant she goes in group, but at least she should do something to earn the guys money who are watching her.

I always suspected the trick was to put things in your butt. Hehehehe.

I've never had a big group, but I think it goes something like this:

-You're doing something AMAZINGLY SPECIAL in group, a special show that no one ever gets to see. IE, you're going a g/g show and you never do or a show in a public place like a library or a car, you might get a lot of people in group.

-If you have a ton of people in your chat and you're teasing a bunch and then at the perfect moment there is a group request.. tell everyone to join if they want to see more and you might have a lot of people in group

-if you plan ahead and never ever do group shows, you might get a lot of people in that particular group show.

LilyMarie said:

It depends on the members' settings for the homepage. The default settings is models in group shows first, then models in private, then models online listed by friends/camscore. These settings can be changed by members, though.

I've never changed my settings on MFC for how models are listed, and it has always been this way for me.

UncleThursday said:
LilyMarie said:

It depends on the members' settings for the homepage. The default settings is models in group shows first, then models in private, then models online listed by friends/camscore. These settings can be changed by members, though.

I've never changed my settings on MFC for how models are listed, and it has always been this way for me.

^Yes this indeed.. if you're mid page listed, you go to top rows if you make a gp or pvt..... Most of the guys I know have it set this way as well.

As to the OP, all of the 20+ gp's I've sat in on, it was nothing more than the popularity of the model or in the case of the broadcasts from Exxotica or events like that, the location [behind the curtain cum] or pairings of girls making the show.

UncleThursday said:
LilyMarie said:

Mines the same way and ive never changed them.

Usually large group shows are for models with a huge following or who are doing something special or rarely seen. Ambers Anal show for instance. She rarely does them and when she does its advertised in advance.
Its also not uncommon to see girls who complain about 3 members going group then 2 immediately leaving and its a one person group show.

Reactions: LuckyShamrok

SoTxBob said:
UncleThursday said:
LilyMarie said:

^Yes this indeed.. if you're mid page listed, you go to top rows if you make a gp or pvt..... Most of the guys I know have it set this way as well.
That's so weird, it's not like this for me at all. o_O
When I'm logged in as a guest OR with my prem account, it's always models in public, then groups, then privates, then 'aways'. I don't think I can change that:

YXtHK.png

LilyMarie said:
SoTxBob said:
UncleThursday said:
LilyMarie said:

That's so weird, it's not like this for me at all. o_O
When I'm logged in as a guest OR with my prem account, it's always models in public, then groups, then privates, then 'aways'. I don't think I can change that:

YXtHK.png

If you tick the boxes where it says Show models in private first or Show models in group first, they'll go to the front of the line.

Mine shows up just like yours does, so you're not the only one.

Reactions: LilyMarie

Well for guests, the default seems to be different....the first thing you see as a guest are the models in public chat.

Sounds like yet another MFC mystery then!

Easy. Promise something later in the group and make them wait around for it.

Maybe not even so clear cut as that, but something like spending 15mins 'trying' to get that huge dildo to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.