1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a way to change your ACF username?

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by BuffyBluephoria, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. BuffyBluephoria

I have searched every permutation of that question that I can think of, but neither in the forum nor in the help section (nor just in settings) can I find that option. I feel like that is the sort of thing that really ought to exist, but I honestly cannot find the information. Thanks in advance.

2. paige_orion

Cam Model

It's pretty easy! Just send Ambercutie a DM with the name you wish to change too, and she can use her magical wizard-admin powers to change your name! ^_^

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. BuffyBluephoria

Thanks a bunch! That explains why I couldn't figure out how to do it myself, because I am not a wizard ;)

• Hugs Hugs x 1
  4. JerryBoBerry

V.I.P. AmberLander

Of course not. You're a vampire slayer, Buffy. :smuggrin: [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. BuffyBluephoria

...ok I walked into that one. Well played.

• Like Like x 1