AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there actually a camsite that almost everyone loves the support team for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 57885

Alternative title: Is there a camsite whose support is equivalent to the "Chick-Fil-A" of the sexcam world?
(I can't help it, I'm hungry... and mmm... waffle fries... :think:)

Context: I feel like at this point, between CB, MFC, Streamate, Bonga, Imlive, Stripchat, Livejasmin, etc. etc. I've seen a post at some point on ACF saying "stay away! The support is horrible!" on most camsites. This is not to mention, I feel like I tend to see people agreeing with the OP in the comments. It's tough to tell if these are anomalies though are point to trends.

With that in mind, I was curious to know if there is actually a camsite that is highly regarded by the majority of people as having excellent support?
Or is the idea of having a well-loved support team basically a pipedream, similar to a 24/7 McDonald's customer service at 3AM? :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm mfc support used to be terrible and lately..like the last 2-3 years overall I've had v good experiences. Not perfect. But 🤷‍♀️

I see a lot of ppl bitching about other issues on mfc but i don't usually see models complaining that support is terrible these days
I remember a time when MFC was public enemy number 1 as far as support and site issues went.

I think Chaturbate has taken that title now lol. Their ban first, ask questions later (or never and just ignore emails inquiring about reasons) and their user flagging/reporting system makes it a support nightmare.

I think to answer the title question: no site will ever be loved for their support, most likely. A lot of times we only hear the negative stories and not the good stuff.

Alternative title: Is there a camsite whose support is equivalent to the "Chick-Fil-A" of the sexcam world?

Context: I feel like at this point, between CB, MFC, Streamate, Bonga, Imlive, Stripchat, Livejasmin, etc. etc. I've seen a post at some point on ACF saying "stay away! The support is horrible!" on most camsites. This is not to mention, I feel like I tend to see people agreeing with the OP in the comments. It's tough to tell if these are anomalies though are point to trends.

With that in mind, I was curious to know if there is actually a camsite that is highly regarded by the majority of people as having excellent support?
Or is the idea of having a well-loved support team basically a pipedream, similar to a 24/7 McDonald's customer service at 3AM? :giggle:

I can't stand it when people talk about chick-fil-a as the gold standard in customer service, they sell food, if they supplied our internet service no amount of "my pleasure" is going to prepare them for the public :giggle:

I can't speak for satisfaction aspect of it but in terms of contacting support and getting a question answered or issue resolved I would say its probably livejasmin, they have a live chat.

Its definitely not streamate.

they have a live chat.
Oh man, I LOVE when sites have a live chat support option. I wish more sites would, but I know it takes a whole other level of support commitment to do so.

I recently dealt with a site that has NO support contact outside of a phone number. I think that’s absolute bottom tier support.

Reactions: anabeauty37
A lot of times we only hear the negative stories and not the good stuff.
Indeed. Nobody needs to vent after having everything promptly taken care of.

I was in service support as a 1st/2nd/3rd tier support monkey and then a manager for a number of years, and while I have no idea about the types of support cases cam sites get, my guess is that the good ones aim for consistently good support for the 80% of support cases making up the middle of the bell curve. It's the tried and tested 80/20 rule. The last 20% of cases is the difficult stuff where you often have to decide to disappoint people. Nevertheless, and as a rule of thumb, we used to remind ourselves that everyone who got in touch with us literally had the world's biggest problem, and every bit of feedback you got was based on that!

My bet is that for every loud complaint about support cases being closed without the customer/user getting what they want, you have 99 solved cases you will never ever hear about.

Personally I've been in touch with StripChat support exactly once over an account issue, and they fixed in 10 minutes. But a single datapoint does not statistics make ...

I can only speak for myself. When I cammed on Streamate, I wasn't impressed with their Model Support...except for Liz (She was cool! I think there was someone named Vanessa too who was also cool.). Every time that site had issues, Model Support's go-to response was to blame it on the model for not having an i7 processor. Lol. I know this because I've heard the same thing from other SM models. I remember telling SM that I DO have an i7 processor, so it's not that. Their copy/paste responses drove me crazy. I was like why do I even bother e-mailing them? That's why I preferred to just email Liz. She didn't give the same tired, copy/paste responses.

Actually, now that I think about it, I think ImLive Model Support did the copy/paste thing too. But they had a rep. named Sherri, I think? She was cool and helpful. That's when I realized it's better if you have the direct e-mail of a cam site's support rep (rather than just e-mail the site in general). For Streamate that person was Liz (or Vanessa). For ImLive that person was Sherri.

Now I don't have a direct e-mail for any of the MyFreeCams people, but you know what? It's probably not necessary because I love MyFreeCams' Model Support. And no, it's not just because I have more of a history with that site and love it. Lol. Their support people are always friendly with me (I almost feel like they have a smile on their face when communicating with me). And even though sometimes they do have to give me copied/pasted instructions to help me with an issue (Sometimes that actually is necessary), they don't make me feel like I'm talking to a robot. It's like they really do give a damn about helping you resolve your issue. They even end the e-mail with things like "Let us know if this helps!" When I've occasionally e-mailed them about a specific member, they didn't give me useless advice like "Please ban the member from your chat (Um...DUH. What else ya got? Lmao.)." They listened to me and took action. That one night when that anonymous person left me a tip note with the 'n word in it, they were able to look into it and tell me this anonymous person's username.

I can only speak for myself. When I cammed on Streamate, I wasn't impressed with their Model Support...except for Liz (She was cool! I think there was someone named Vanessa too who was also cool.). Every time that site had issues, Model Support's go-to response was to blame it on the model for not having an i7 processor. Lol. I know this because I've heard the same thing from other SM models. I remember telling SM that I DO have an i7 processor, so it's not that. Their copy/paste responses drove me crazy. I was like why do I even bother e-mailing them? That's why I preferred to just email Liz. She didn't give the same tired, copy/paste responses.
they eventually stopped doing the copy/paste responses or blaming it on our hardware after a bunch of us complained to liz. god bless liz, for real. the only automated response i now get is when give feedback to the site when they read it. smsupport still sucks at times.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.