AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there any payment method I can use here in Kenya apart from Bitcoin?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2021
Is there any payment method here in Kenya apart from Bitcoin on strip chat?....I find Bitcoin a little bit expensive for me

Is there any payment method here in Kenya apart from Bitcoin on strip chat?....I find Bitcoin a little bit expensive for me

Hey @natasha james

I see your post was from some time ago - have you since found the information you are looking for? If not, please see my notes below.

The payment options depend on each model’s geographic location - not all options are available in all countries.

Some of the options which may appear available are:
  • Paxum
  • COSMOpayment
  • ACH/Direct
  • Checks
  • Bank Wire Transfers
  • ePayService
  • Directa24
  • these are the only options we have available at the moment (and of course, Cryptocurrency which you are already aware of)

To see which options are available to you, log into your model account and select 'Payment Settings'.

Upvote 0
Hey, idk if you have considered it, but there is a dailypay studio called boleyn models. They have other ways to pay models outside of the US, including Kenya. https://boleynmodels.com/blog/sitepayouts/
They do take a cut of your earnings, but i find being an international model, it is quiet helpful with payment options.
You could contact them and ask, what kind of options they have for you :) They also provide payslips for tax purposes.

Upvote 0
I second Boleyn Models daily pay!

Upvote 0
hi charlie_sc ,
my payout got rejected on stripchat, it's transfer to to " waiting" to " rejected". i sent a lot of email to support on stripchat,. but no one respond
please help me
my nickname on stripchat: asianboy09.
thanks

Upvote 0
The Only Payment options that seem to be working for us, Kenya is Bitcoin and Skrill. Others remain either sketchy or hard to use. Or did you find any other?

Reactions: BlackCoffee
Upvote 0
Reactions: Bking
Upvote 0
I found bitcoin to be the easiest. I use Binance to change bitcoin to Kenya Shillings through MPESA. Takes 5 to 15 minutes to get your money. DM if you want more details or help

Thank you kindly for providing our models with an alternative option and for offering DMs for more information. 🙂

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.