AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there anything at all that I can do if Chaturbate won't pay me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2017
I used to get checks but they suddenly stopped, I fear they're being stolen or getting lost in the mail. As a result, I have not been paid for the entirety of March and first half of April.

I've tried getting in touch with Chaturbate via their contact form, support@chaturbate.com, and Twitter. All merit no response and I've tried them all multiple times.

I've also tried talking to Shirley on here, she told me I would get an email from support@chaturbate.com. This was over 3 weeks ago and now when I try to talk to her she deletes my messages. I fear I've been forgotten and she is mad at me for asking for updates (although I do feel entitled to one). It's been a long time now and I am desperate. Is there anything I can do? Any advice for me?

All you can do is either contact chaturbate support or possibly get in touch with @punker barbie here.

Unfortunately there isn't much else you can do.

Personally I would never work on chaturbate as there are clearly a ton of people who don't get paid.

All you can do is either contact chaturbate support or possibly get in touch with @punker barbie here.

Unfortunately there isn't much else you can do.

Personally I would never work on chaturbate as there are clearly a ton of people who don't get paid.
I got paid alright, the payment system is uncomfortable, with firstchoice payment they insist on sending it to the card instead of directly to the bank through them. But I haven't seen anyone but people who requested checks complain so far.
Don't request checks. I think Cam4 has the same problem.

I got paid alright, the payment system is uncomfortable, with firstchoice payment they insist on sending it to the card instead of directly to the bank through them. But I haven't seen anyone but people who requested checks complain so far.
Don't request checks. I think Cam4 has the same problem.
There are other reasons I won't as well. That is just 1 :p
My checks from mfc and sm usually come no problem and if they don't they reissue immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.