AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is there anything illegal in this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garygoldenballs

Cam Model
Jul 5, 2015
Chaturbate Username
Imrauin
Hi there. I'd like to know if it is against CB rules to do these steps?

1: have a secondary verified account
2: use the secondary account to invite the original account for a private show
3: use a third party software to broadcast old private shows during the actual pvt show
4: tip back all tokens to the secondary account after the private show is finished

Oksanafedorova has been doing this for two years, the users complain to support and they won’t ban her for it or even issue a warning so my guess is it’s one of those rules that is only enforced if you are low popularity and/or a shit earner. That said you will be contributing to lowering the bar on Chaturbate, making members feel scammed and the overall site quality diminish. You will only be able to sustain such show because all the other models are honest and are live streaming. One of those parasitic activities where your risk is shouldered by the community instead of by yourself. Not a very nice thing to do imo to deceive your customers

Upvote 0
Oksanafedorova has been doing this for two years, the users complain to support and they won’t ban her for it or even issue a warning so my guess is it’s one of those rules that is only enforced if you are low popularity and/or a shit earner. That said you will be contributing to lowering the bar on Chaturbate, making members feel scammed and the overall site quality diminish. You will only be able to sustain such show because all the other models are honest and are live streaming. One of those parasitic activities where your risk is shouldered by the community instead of by yourself. Not a very nice thing to do imo to deceive your customers
Those who 'cheat' the system are lucky CB does not have an open forum or msg board like ACF where people can post their reviews and findings for others to see.

Upvote 0
Yeah that is against the rules. Also.... why??

When I do privates, I get a good influx of people spying. So if this is legal, I'll be able to run a show and go do some chores around the house while still earning a bit.

I do not see it as scamming members at all, since they get to spy a private show as they wanted(its just not LIVE).

If it's against the rules at all I won't do it because it's not worth to risk a ban for a small fraction of extra income

Upvote 0
If it's against the rules at all I won't do it because it's not worth to risk a ban for a small fraction of extra income
imo, even if you ask support and success to obtain an agreement by mail, you would be reported more than once by users and anyway risk a ban

Upvote 0
When I do privates, I get a good influx of people spying. So if this is legal, I'll be able to run a show and go do some chores around the house while still earning a bit.

I do not see it as scamming members at all, since they get to spy a private show as they wanted(its just not LIVE).

if you want passive income join a clipsite. Camsites are for live performances

Upvote 0
Please don't do this.

Upvote 0
Yeah, don’t underestimate how important the “live” aspect is to users. Even if they don’t intend to interact with you (such as while paying to spy on a private show).

If I spent money to spy on a private show and later found out it was a recording, I’d be pissed.

Upvote 0
Yeah, don’t underestimate how important the “live” aspect is to users. Even if they don’t intend to interact with you (such as while paying to spy on a private show).

If I spent money to spy on a private show and later found out it was a recording, I’d be pissed.

Thanks for sharing your perspective :)

Seems like an unanimous NO

Upvote 0
A unanimous no but the question that actually remains: will you still be doing it, since you don't think it's wrong/scamming?

Upvote 0
Start an onlyfans, get subscribers, start sending your old show recordings as PPV DMs. Boom! There ya go!

Upvote 0
Start an onlyfans, get subscribers, start sending your old show recordings as PPV DMs. Boom! There ya go!

Yes, I've gotten a few first sales on MV and am awaiting for verification on OF. Has it been a pain in the ass for anyone else to verify on OF?

Brett, not worth a ban or pissed off - nevercomingcomeback- customers

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.