AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there some bots for Tipmenus with different color for various items?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
It seems like a very simple thing but I cant't find it. i just want to separate my tip menu into three different categories, do I have to write my bot for that? ^^

I guess a rotating notic could do the trick too, but it seems hard to find one that allow different text color inside one message.

Upvote 0
Hello. The way CB works is that you can only assign 1 font color and 1 background color to each chat 'notice'. If you wanted your menu to have a different color for each item, then you're going to need more than 1 chat notice. This of course means your menu items would probably never display in the correct order. It would be possible to use a background gradient to divide up an item listing into categories. However, gradients are currently limited by %-stops. This means your gradient would need to be hard-coded so it is 100% fine tuned to display the colors where you need them. The second you add/remove an item, the position of the gradient will shift, as the %-stops adjusts to the width/length of the updated text.

%-stops are not handled by CB's API the same way a Web browser would. Only the 1st stop-to-2nd stop behaves like a pixel stop, everything after that expands dynamically. It's all rather annoying. I have contacted CB to request pixel stop support, but has of today, I've heard nothing back!

Quick work-arounds that come to mind would be running more than 1 tip menu/rotating notifier bot at the same time. Be it as individual bots or a 'mega' bot just for your advertisement needs. If you have a bot that allows your cyclic chat rotations to repeat in seconds, you could easily follow 1 after the other. (IE: 7m/7m 10s/7m 20s)

Cheers,
Cexmental

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hum, yup seems so :(

I still manage to get what I wanted, using the Colorful Notice bot and do my Tip menu as three different notices. Still gonna use a never showing up tip menu, to be notified when someone tips on something

Upvote 0
If you are still looking for that... i can write you a tipmenu bot that will allow you to have as many tipmenu with as many colors as you want...
Catch me in my room or write me at : mandrawhore (at) mail (dot) fr

Upvote 0
If you are still looking for that... i can write you a tipmenu bot that will allow you to have as many tipmenu with as many colors as you want...
Catch me in my room or write me at : mandrawhore (at) mail (dot) fr
You can dm me here about that. Et vu ton mail tu peux aussi m'ecrire en francais^^.

Reactions: Mandrawhore
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.