AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is there some good CB tracker?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraUnchained

Banhammered
Apr 12, 2020
Hello

I'm continuing some experiences on CB, and for the last one I need some precise post stream data.

The data I need is:
-Token revenue per 10 mins of stream
-New followers per 10 mins of stream
-Overall room position on CB main page, each 10 mins of stream

I can keep track manually for the first ones, but the last one is taking too much effort.

Is there a bot or an external soft that could do this work for me?

Hello

I'm continuing some experiences on CB, and for the last one I need some precise post stream data.

The data I need is:

I can keep track manually for the first ones, but the last one is taking too much effort.

I am unsure but, I honestly don't think that the last one is hugely important anymore. Obviously I know staying not he first page or 2 is the best because guys notice you and see you easier BUT now, you can "disable" the page refresh, which means the page no longer automatically refreshes your thumbnail and moves your placement for that individual - so I am assuming this would affect placement quite a lot, because we have no way (that I am aware of) to see how many have this disabled and even if we did, it would possibly make no difference because Person A and Person B may have clicked "disable" at different points, meaning you may be on Page 1 for one of them, but Page 3 for another.

Edit:
Just for clarity, on the main page in "advanced options" is where this is located. You can choose for the thumbnails to refresh every 30 seconds, 45, or 60, or to have them disable refresh completely.

Upvote 0
Hello

The data I need is:

Yes, https://chaturfier.com/cams/Your_model_name_here/

edit: er i mean you can easily see your site position there if you want to jot it down every 10 mins

Upvote 0
Useful to check once in a while.
But how come the camera on this site is ahead of the CB one? I checked the same room on both CB + this site, and on CB it is about 15 or 20 seconds behind.. wtf lol

Guessing the video players have a small buffer to help keep a smooth video while this site is pulling a single shot directly from the cbjpeg stream.

edit: its not that long for me, but if i sit in a room long enough it does keep adding time to the delay.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Reactions: chaturfier
Upvote 0
I am unsure but, I honestly don't think that the last one is hugely important anymore. Obviously I know staying not he first page or 2 is the best because guys notice you and see you easier BUT now, you can "disable" the page refresh, which means the page no longer automatically refreshes your thumbnail and moves your placement for that individual - so I am assuming this would affect placement quite a lot, because we have no way (that I am aware of) to see how many have this disabled and even if we did, it would possibly make no difference because Person A and Person B may have clicked "disable" at different points, meaning you may be on Page 1 for one of them, but Page 3 for another.

Edit:
Just for clarity, on the main page in "advanced options" is where this is located. You can choose for the thumbnails to refresh every 30 seconds, 45, or 60, or to have them disable refresh completely.

Yeah, I agree with you. I would even add that it isn't always useful to be on the top page - this brings a ton of time consuming traffic that is usually not very token-rewarded. Through I'm justing testing various stuff about how CB is working out of scientific interest :)

Yes, https://chaturfier.com/cams/Your_model_name_here/

edit: er i mean you can easily see your site position there if you want to jot it down every 10 mins
Thanks yup^^ I'm gonna try this way with an autoscreenshooter.

Upvote 0
The data on that site is crazy useful, my schedule has been all over the place lately, being able to see what hour's I was online where I was getting the most traffic is really useful. Thanks for the link.
Didn't even notice you can mouse over and sometimes click the times...well crap I need to stop helping the competition get more popular :giggle:

Upvote 0
The data on that site is crazy useful, my schedule has been all over the place lately [...]
It was useful for me as a user too, because I now understand why it's so bloody hard to be on CB at the same time as one of my favourite models. Her schedule looks like someone took a shotgun to a calendar ... 🙄

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
It was useful for me as a user too, because I now understand why it's so bloody hard to be on CB at the same time as one of my favourite models. Her schedule looks like someone took a shotgun to a calendar ... 🙄

Sadly, that happens a lot with some models. Especially if they don't have a dedicated time they can stream. Or, mentally/emotionally they're not up for it for whatever reason.

On MFC, you can check a model's stream history on MFCShare. But, I think the caveat is they have to use MFC share, and it only goes back a month I believe.

Though, what @PandoraUnchained is doing is good data to have in terms of revenue/followers over time. Might be a bit more granular than most need. But, if trying to narrow down best times, it's necessary.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.