AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is this normal for creating custom videos?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2019
Twitter Username
@xolilahfaye
MFC Username
lilahfaye
okay this question might seem absolutely idiotic, but i have to ask anyway. on mv i have videos posted, but none are custom. someone messaged me asking if he could have a custom video, outlined what he wanted & it was a super simple voiceover with me bouncing around in various bras. he tipped me before hand bc he said he wanted pictures of me in sports bras to see his options before i filmed it. the thing is he's being super specific. i sent him options just as in a spread of a bunch of bras and tops on my bed and numbered them telling him to pick 4 options. i have sent him some lq photos bc he asked but he keeps asking for different angles w the tops on which i kind of understood to make sure the fantasy was accurate, but now ive just stopped responding every time i send a couple he wants more. ive never done customs so can someone tell me if its normal to send a customer pictures from various angles and for them to be super picky before you give them the product. i'm not sure if he's just trying to get a bunch of picture (which is why i mad them lq- whatever lighting and front face camera) or maybe he's just really picky. idk how to approach this. he sent a $10 tip so technically the pictures werent free but still. thanks in advance for any help.

You did wayyy too much for $8 your cut. He’s just getting off to all the pictures and has no intention on buying the video.

wait that actually is his name yikes

He emailed me too. Here are some gems from him.

"I'm definitely interested in a video. Although your custom prices are too expensive, probably by accident. Over $200 for a custom? I guess you set that when you weren't doing customs?

Assuming I'm right about your custom price, the next step is to select a top. Since this is an all cleavage video, let's agree on a top.If I send a $5 tip upfront before the custom purchase, will you send me 3-5 pics of your most revealing tops? Before you say yes, I'm looking for bikinis, swimsuits, sports bras, etc.. alot of cleavage, at this specific upshot camera angle. Let me know and I'll send the tip"

Ways I figured out he's a scammer:
Genuine lovely clients would never dispute your rate like that.
He is moving on to the photo set too quickly.
There is no discussion about the video, it's all about the photos.
He's acknowledged my rate is too high for him but hasn't confirmed he'll still buy a vid.

I hope that helps. Some of the time spotting the idiots is about intuition but most of it is years of experience. You gave yourself a good lesson and hey at least you didn't send the pics for free first!

"I'm definitely interested in a video. Although your custom prices are too expensive, probably by accident. Over $200 for a custom? I guess you set that when you weren't doing customs?
Oh my god, this line is epic douchery.

CUT HIM OFF.

If he's only paid $10, then your job is DONE and he can go play outside. :)

IF he orders a custom, then you can take more pics/whatevs. But that's an IF. Dude sounds like a time waster and possibly a cheapo.

wait that actually is his name yikes

We tend to share shitty members. We recently had a thread where everyone knew who OP was talking about with even mentioning his name.

It's funny when someone comes in your room or messages you when you know their previous shitty interactions from models sharing their experience. I have blocked immediately or know how to deal with them. Get verified bb. Not only for the extra help and support, but for the lols. We get a lot more great gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.