AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this of interest?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2021
livecamsoft.com
Twitter Username
@livecamsoft
Hey community!

Andrew from LiveCamSoft here. We are launching a new product called SoloCam designed for solo streamers that want to have their own homepage, with more features than a links list.
Shortly we merged the best parts from OnlyFans, Streamate and ManyVids so that you can have an all in one website. All for 99$/month. No commissions taken.

You can find more details here: https://www.livecamsoft.com/campaigns/solocam

Let me know with any feedback you might have, it helps a lot!
Thanks! Andrew

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
could you explain what are these best parts of onlyfans, streamate, and manyvids you implemented?

Hey community!

Andrew from LiveCamSoft here. We are launching a new product called SoloCam designed for solo streamers that want to have their own homepage, with more features than a links list.
Shortly we merged the best parts from OnlyFans, Streamate and ManyVids so that you can have an all in one website. All for 99$/month. No commissions taken.

Thanks! Andrew
Hard pass. I have zero interest in paying for a platform.

I like the idea. You don't process the payments though, right?
Does it have chat function ? (best part of Onlyfans)

could you explain what are these best parts of onlyfans, streamate, and manyvids you implemented?

Of course! Shortly would be like this:
  • Onlyfans, as users are able to subscribe to access your free content (videos and images)
  • ManyVids, as users are able to pay for extra exclusive content (videos and images)
  • Streamate, as you are able to start a live stream with pay per minute or free rooms, and users are able to buy tokens and spend them with your shows or tips while chatting

Even more:
  • Linktree as you are able to add on your homepage the links to all of the other platforms you are using
  • And on every page they are on, you have a private messenger (Fb style) to chat with the members you approve as “friends”

These are a few of the feature set we have implemented. We’ve been working on this for 4-5 years now.

Hard pass. I have zero interest in paying for a platform.

Thanks for the input! Do you think would be better if we offered the service for free and then take commissions? Like the major platforms? Also, how would 2 months of free usage sound like? So that before you pay anything you can actually check whether it increases your conversion or not?

I like the idea. You don't process the payments though, right?
Does it have chat function ? (best part of Onlyfans)

Because we wanted to make this as easy to adopt as possible, we will be processing payments and making payouts at least weekly. But, we are also looking into integrating your direct gateway accounts on your website (will be a bit more complicated as you need approvals from gateways, a company to invoice from, legal agreements etc.)

Related to the chat part, yes, it has a complete messenger page and a small chat that appears if your chat is active, everywhere on the site. (pretty much like FB does it)

I have only briefly looked over the posts here and I do see the value of your service. It would be hard to give my input on pricing without seeing what the finished product looks like, do you have any references, performers who are already using your service and have their pages up and running?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I have only briefly looked over the posts here and I do see the value of your service. It would be hard to give my input on pricing without seeing what the finished product looks like, do you have any references, performers who are already using your service and have their pages up and running?
Of course, it's more clear when you see the final page. We are launching the first ones next week. As soon as they are online, I'll post them here!

do we have to supply our own traffic?
Yes, the idea is to monetize your own organic traffic (Twitter, IG, etc.). For additional traffic, we plan to be integrated with some major providers so that you can easily purchase additional audience through these third parties (TrafficJunky, PopCash etc.) with only a couple of clicks. But for now, it's meant for you to monetize your own audience easier and more effective. But even in a small context, if you have 100 really loyal followers, you will be generating more revenue than directing them to Chaturbate, LiveJasmin etc.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Hm. I would check it out, especially if there's a free trial. Would need to make sure my own solo traffic would be enough. Absolutely no commisions? $99 isn't bad considering my cam site makes thou$ands a month off me lol.

Sure, we can arrange a demo! As soon as we release the current queue, we can take more streamers onboard.
Related the traffic - yes, we don't want to position ourselves in competition with the big platforms, so you shouldn't redirect traffic from there, so basically it works if you wave any kind of loyal followers. On this, we plan to integrate with some traffic providers (TrafficJunky, Popcash) so that you can easily buy additional traffic.
Related commissions, we won't be taking any cut. Probably there is a small bank commission we need to pay for the money transfers etc. but nothing for our company.

how do you guys plan on paying creators?

chargeback protection?

could we use your services and decide to use our own payment processor?
We plan to do weekly payouts, just as normal cam sites.
Related chargeback protection - let me reach out to our legal dep and see what can we do to mitigate this.
Yes, we can integrate your own accounts if you have a merchant approved profile with the gateways we have integrated. But would make sense when you are operating with lots of users and payments (process to get approve can take from 2-3weeks to 2 months) - adds to much friction for starting up.

Hi all, we managed to finalize the product and we had a soft launch a couple of weeks ago.
Please feel free to create an account through our website, test it out and give us any feedback you consider. I can also cut you a better deal if needed.

Link: https://solocam.live

In case you need any kind of additional information, write us over support@solocam.live and we will respond asap. Thanks all for the help! Take care you awesome community!

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Hey community!

Thanks! Andrew
Hello,

We'd like to work with your company. Can you please contact me on skype live:viktoriya_229

Status
Not open for further replies.