AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2021
Chili
Twitter Username
@Zimbabo
I stream on Chaturbate and some suggested me to do a ticket show seeing many viewers I could get but very few tipped.
But I'm thinking that they wouldn't even tip me 1 token then can I expect them to buy a ticket?

And what kind of models would do ticket shows more successfully?

I'm a solo female and I don't do anal, nor deep throat, nor do I squirt...

So I don't know if people would watch me..

How do run ticket shows successfully?

Thank you very much!

People who never give tokens always believe they have the best ideas on how you can get tokens.

in any case, maybe when you room is a little busier you can ask in the main room who would be interested in a ticket show and get an idea from there by stating what you will do. If only one or two reply probably not worth it.

I’m not a model and maybe someone can clarify better but maybe you could put a minimum amount of people to join the show so it’s just not you and one person for instance

There was a girl who advertised a crazy ticket show every week for months, but I could never stay up long enough to see it. One evening I had a long nap so I could stay up later and asked "so what's crazy in the ticket show?"
"I don't know" she said "I haven't done one yet" I only saw more than one person buy a ticket a couple of times, but I think it was only a couple of guys who were besotted with her that paid.
Then one night, I logged in and the ticket show was on ..... with one viewer. She deleted her account later that week.

Some models can have dozens of blue and purple viewers who don't appear interested in the ticket show until it actually starts. I find that odd

I stream on Chaturbate and some suggested me to do a ticket show seeing many viewers I could get but very few tipped.
But I'm thinking that they wouldn't even tip me 1 token then can I expect them to buy a ticket?

And what kind of models would do ticket shows more successfully?

I'm a solo female and I don't do anal, nor deep throat, nor do I squirt...

So I don't know if people would watch me..

How do run ticket shows successfully?

Thank you very much!
You don't really have to do anything special for a ticket show. The value in ticket shows for viewers is that it's a guarantee to get something in return for their tokens, as opposed to tipping towards a goal that may or may not get reached. I use to run them more frequently and I would notice that a lot of people who would never tip me for a public show would buy tickets. Also if you ever do try it out, just know that a lot of people wait up until the last second to join, and often even till after the show has started.

You don't really have to do anything special for a ticket show. The value in ticket shows for viewers is that it's a guarantee to get something in return for their tokens, as opposed to tipping towards a goal that may or may not get reached. I use to run them more frequently and I would notice that a lot of people who would never tip me for a public show would buy tickets. Also if you ever do try it out, just know that a lot of people wait up until the last second to join, and often even till after the show has started.
Exactly this, and also... it doesn’t matter how much or how little you do, some people will complain about your show, it’s guaranteed. I once did a 1 hour long ticket show and at the end a couple users complained that it was too short. If you show your tits it’s because you didn’t show your pussy, show them pussy and it’s because you didn’t masturbate, masturbate and it’s because you didn’t do it doggy style which is clearly their preference, do it doggy style and it’s because you didn’t put a dildo in your butt, put a dildo in and it’s because you didn’t make it gape, do it and it’s because it would have been better if you had a boy there to fuck you... in short, some people hate spending their tokens and will complain you didn’t take it one step further no matter what you do and if you cater to them you will end up with a gang bang. So know that you can’t please everyone and some people are mean and they will even give you thumbs down for no reason. It’s not your fault.

I complained about a ticket show as it didn't seem worth it to me. Boobs out and smoking, good grief! Some people are really into girls smoking and I accept that now.

I complained about a ticket show as it didn't seem worth it to me. Boobs out and smoking, good grief! Some people are really into girls smoking and I accept that now.

You complained to a model about her ticket show? Had she advertised beforehand that it'd be a "Smoking with tits out" show? If so, and you weren't interested in that, why not just move on to a different room?

Reactions: AudriTwo
The value in ticket shows for viewers is that it's a guarantee to get something in return for their tokens.
Some models can have dozens of blue and purple viewers who don't appear interested in the ticket show until it actually starts. I find that odd

its not guaranteed, sometimes the show doesn't start just from disappointment of ticket sales, sometimes they set a goal requirement first that is never met, etc. I imagine most viewers (edit: er i mean long viewers that tip on cb regularly) have lost tokens on a ticket show at least once, its a better idea to just wait till it begins its less awkward that way.

Reactions: Billyboy
its not guaranteed, sometimes the show doesn't start just from disappointment of ticket sales, sometimes they set a goal requirement first that is never met, etc. I imagine most viewers (edit: er i mean long viewers that tip on cb regularly) have lost tokens on a ticket show at least once, its a better idea to just wait till it begins its less awkward that way.
True, but there is the dilema where ticket price goes up, the closer it gets to the show. I had tipped a model who said the show was going ahead for everyone who tipped over 60 tokens. Then she stopped the countdown and logged off shortly after. Wasn't worth the grief for her or me to complain for the amount I had tipped. Just didn't go back to that room.

Reactions: bbbbadddd
True, but there is the dilema where ticket price goes up, the closer it gets to the show. I had tipped a model who said the show was going ahead for everyone who tipped over 60 tokens. Then she stopped the countdown and logged off shortly after. Wasn't worth the grief for her or me to complain for the amount I had tipped. Just didn't go back to that room.

Not all that rare unfortunately. Probably should go in the "Worst things that a model can do" thread -- not following through on or resetting goals.

Reactions: Billyboy
Status
Not open for further replies.