AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is your daily payout working okay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Anyone doing daily payouts, is it still working despite the unresponsiveness lately from support? I haven't requested daily payouts in a while and I just hit 1k tokens and I'm scared to request and not get anything from the rumors lately. I asked a question the other day and never got a reply and don't want to get them upset because it's not an emergency. My account is in good standing just wondering if y'all's daily payout is still working. Thank you guys.

yes works , i always use it and never had any problem .

Reactions: wdesr
Upvote 0
I was able to request daily payout today. Will come back on Tuesday in the late morning to let y'all know whether I got paid. I always get my money on the second business day. I'm feeling confident now that I will so hopefully I'm not wrong.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Y'all I just wanted to provide an update. I got ,the payment in my bank today so everything is working well, they just don't answer regular support messages. I don't have any urgencies to resolve, so it's all okay.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.