AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issue in purchase tokens. Need help to be refunded

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2022
Hi Everybody,
I wanted to buy 100 tokens but for some reason even after selecting 100 tokens, the payment process and the tokens received was the maximum amount of 4050. The 4050 is not the amount I wanted to buy and the payment was done via CREDIT CARD can someone please look at this urgently as the money difference is huge between 100 tokens and 4050.

Can anyone advise please?

username: Trytoflyysph
request ticket : 19463369

@punker barbie I see you are the CB support rep, I was wondering if you could look into this please? This is too much money that I need to other paiement. I would be happy to buy the 200 token package to make up the difference if I can get a refund on the 3850 tokens which is not the package I wanted to buy.

Thank you so much for your support.

trytoflyysph

Hi @punker barbie I had the issue of trying to purchase tokens. I was trying to purchase 200 and I clicked there but then I had 4050 tokens :(

Can u help me with this issue, I saw in here some similar posts.

Bobosan11

Had the same issue and as I see in his post it got resolved. I would really appreciate if you could help me with this, that's so much money for me :(

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I had the issue of trying to purchase tokens. I was trying to purchase 200 and I clicked there but then I had 4050 tokens :(

Can u help me with this issue, I saw in here some similar posts.

Bobosan11

Had the same issue and as I see in his post it got resolved. I would really appreciate if you could help me with this, that's so much money for me :(

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.