AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

issues with CB account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2021
Good day @punker barbie can i please ask for help

we changed password in account and accidentaly pressed "not me" in email...sounds stupid...so our account was freezed and support asked to send pictures with id and paper with keywords
we did it 3 or 4 times and everytime something wrong...we waiting for 2-3 days for next reply of support by email...

last time support wrote that we can make age verification by link, but it was not about age and we have no access to account to verify it...both passwords not working and restore by email is not working too

cb acc yourlovelyjulia
support ticket 17852765

hope that we will finally fix it toghter because we are not working for more than week and it our main job...we love CB and deadly need our acc back! please help and thank u very much!

Good day @punker barbie can i please ask for help

we changed password in account and accidentaly pressed "not me" in email...sounds stupid...so our account was freezed and support asked to send pictures with id and paper with keywords
we did it 3 or 4 times and everytime something wrong...we waiting for 2-3 days for next reply of support by email...

last time support wrote that we can make age verification by link, but it was not about age and we have no access to account to verify it...both passwords not working and restore by email is not working too

cb acc yourlovelyjulia
support ticket 17852765

hope that we will finally fix it toghter because we are not working for more than week and it our main job...we love CB and deadly need our acc back! please help and thank u very much!
UPD: got answer, uploaded new pics, hope will be correct

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.