AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with payment settings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJ

Aug 31, 2022
South Africa
Hi guys
Been camming for over a year now, laat week with no explanation or payment settings were incorrect and payout was not made. I've emailed support multiple multiple times, their replies take in excess of 12 hours each time. I have now been told for second week in a row payout will not occur due to settings?
Is there someone at stripchat who can actually give me some tangible feedback ass to why all oof a sudden (never had aan issue before) my payout settings are wrong?
I am utterly disappointed as this payout is our rent and now have to hope and pray my payout occurs before I'm thrown out?

Hey @MrJ

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced some issues with your payments.

Please note, no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, rest assured that we always ensure our models receive all hard-earn funds accumulated on our site.

I will PM you now to obtain your SC details so I can review what's going on and assist you further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.