AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with Payoneer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 22, 2017
UK
MFC Username
Jezebelle_Red
Having payment issues,& wondering if anyone can offer advice. I applied to start receiving my MFC payments through Payoneer at the beginning of the month, however initially they took a week to get back to me,& only replied when I sent an email asking for an update. They asked to see evidence of my ID, so I sent some. Again they didnt get back to me, so again I sent an email to ask for an update. This time they said that my ID photos were unreadable (Though I used the same ones for MFC, & they were fine then), so I sent new pics. After that they contacted me to say that as the bank details I had sent them were for someone else's bank account, I would have to fill in yet another form, which was totally bizarre, as my bank account is very definitely in my name! I then asked if they could explain this email to me, as the request made no sense to me. This was a week ago now,& I have had no response to that, or my follow up email. The MFC payday was on 16th, which obviously I have now missed due to all this (not ideal at Christmas, I was honestly relying on this payment coming through),& I don't really know what else to do, as I am getting no-where with emails,& being in the UK, I don't have much other choice for MFC payment, short of waiting til I've got £1000 for a direct bank transfer, which would honestly take me forever, lol!
Does anyone have any advice?!
Many thanks x

Are you applying to payoneer or first choice?

you need to follow the links through mfc to set up first choice, we dont work woth payoneer any longer, its not for adult businesses xx

Status
Not open for further replies.