AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It’s safe to say StripChat does not plan to ever be transparent about payments.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella25

Cam Model
Dec 21, 2019
United States
Twitter Username
@Sinderella25
MFC Username
Sinderella25
I spoke to a representative about missing payments earlier this week, and they assured it would be combined with the most current deposit. That was a lie. So either they are withholding hundreds of dollars with no intentions of paying their models, or their support has no idea what they’re talking about. Either way, this is the one thing any camming site should have under control. This is ridiculous and it makes sense why this specific sub has no interaction, because apparently everyone but me knew to stay away from SC

• Hugs
Reactions: GoddessV
Have you tried reaching out to Chloe on the Stripchat thread? Seems that she takes care of such things when support doesn't follow through. Sorry you're going through this. Hope it works out quick!

Upvote 0
Have you tried reaching out to Chloe on the Stripchat thread? Seems that she takes care of such things when support doesn't follow through. Sorry you're going through this. Hope it works out quick!
Hey, I got it figured out. The site just does something ridiculous and dumb when a payment is rejected by combining the total rejected to what your upcoming payment is, making it appear that you should be receiving more than you should!

Upvote 1
Hey, I got it figured out. The site just does something ridiculous and dumb when a payment is rejected by combining the total rejected to what your upcoming payment is, making it appear that you should be receiving more than you should!
Glad it worked out!! I just upvoted your post? Is upvoting new or did I not see it before?

Upvote 0
Glad it worked out!! I just upvoted your post? Is upvoting new or did I not see it before?
It's new! It's only in the unofficial support section for right now.

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 2
They said my bitcoin wallet was wrong and I copied pasted it exactly the same. Dunno what happened.

Upvote 0
They said my bitcoin wallet was wrong and I copied pasted it exactly the same. Dunno what happened.

Hello, saw your post in this thread either, and I was wondering if you still needed help with your payments.

If yes, could you remind me your nickname and email in PM, please?

Upvote 0
SUPPORT NEVEL REPLIES, ONLY CHLOE. AND I THINK MONEY IS BEING WITH HOLDED AS WELL......

Upvote 0
The payments historial shows was showing less than the rejected payments....like wtf

Upvote 0
Wait a few hours until a new payment is generated, please.

Then you will see that it includes all earned tokens (including previously rejected payments).

Upvote 0
Hello Chloe, sorry of it's not the place but have been looking for a solution for months and you seem like the only who can help me. My payment via Bitcoin is marked as rejected and after I complained to supportt for two months I haven't got an answer at all. My account is Squishy_Squishy_
Thanks in advanced for the help here.

Oh, I am sorry to hear that your experience with our support team wasn't satisfying, so I'll try to provide you with the info.

Please PM me your registration email, and I will try to provide as much information as possible about this payment.

Upvote 0
Hello Chloe, sorry of it's not the place but have been looking for a solution for months and you seem like the only who can help me. My payment via Bitcoin is marked as rejected and after I complained to supportt for two months I haven't got an answer at all. My account is Squishy_Squishy_
Thanks in advanced for the help here.

As I understand it, for many reasons, we suspected that your account might have been compromised.

Please re-submit your documents again (you can find the special link in the new Livechat conversation) and let me know as soon as you do.

(You can write to me here or on chloe@stripchat.com)

Upvote 0
I have my payment problem from stripchat too ,have been work for awhile till now still cant get my very first pay . Being reject always . So sad

Upvote 0
As I understand it, for many reasons, we suspected that your account might have been compromised.

Please re-submit your documents again (you can find the special link in the new Livechat conversation) and let me know as soon as you do.

(You can write to me here or on chloe@stripchat.com)
Hi xchloe ,If you see my message . Can you help . I dont dare to continue live on stripchat tonight onward . I Being upsad never get my pay since i start live till now. I Hope I can get my pay and getting confident continue live on stripchat again. I very sure i fill in correct information in payment setting. But today still reject my payment . I need my payment to living .Thank If can help me .🙏

Upvote 0
Hi xchloe ,If you see my message . Can you help . I dont dare to continue live on stripchat tonight onward . I Being upsad never get my pay since i start live till now. I Hope I can get my pay and getting confident continue live on stripchat again. I very sure i fill in correct information in payment setting. But today still reject my payment . I need my payment to living .Thank If can help me .🙏

Please remind me your nickname and email (PM / chloe@stripchat.com)

Upvote 0
hi, chloe , please help me, i try so hard on stripchat, but my payment still getting rejected, i don't know why, i sent alot of email on support on stripchat but no responding, iam very tired, don't know what to do. hope i can get my payment , I need my payment to living. thanks

Upvote 0
hi, chloe , please help me, i try so hard on stripchat, but my payment still getting rejected, i don't know why, i sent alot of email on support on stripchat but no responding, iam very tired, don't know what to do. hope i can get my payment , I need my payment to living. thanks

I have received your email and responded ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.