AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It was HELLA great!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
That's the good news, the bad news is I'm on my phone and can't link the video. Its a video of gf's who are fed up with their boyfriends obsession of games. One girl admitted she was so pissed that she hadn't had sex in a month, so she snuck up behind her bf with a golf club while he was playing his game and smashed his monitor; the stupid sonuvabitch definitely should've been playing with her instead of that fuckin' game, but at least he learned. Anyways, if anyone can post links to similar vids please do. Great "teachable" moments.

Well that sounds completely unstable.

Intentionally breaking your significant others things especially because you are jealous it's getting more attention is basically abusive behavior.

If my bf was ALWAYS ignoring me for a game I'd talk to him about it. If he continued I'd re-evaluate the relationship and leave if I saw no change.

Well that sounds completely unstable.

Intentionally breaking your significant others things especially because you are jealous it's getting more attention is basically abusive behavior.

If my bf was ALWAYS ignoring me for a game I'd talk to him about it. If he continued I'd re-evaluate the relationship and leave if I saw no change.

Yeah. If you are so jealous of a game and can not have a mature conversation about it you do not need to be in a relationship. You do not destroy someones property.

As a gamer, this would instantly piss me off and I'd probably press charges. Gaming PC's are stupid expensive--I've probably sunk around 1000+ into mine (it's also my cam desktop), and I'm about to do a rebuild and get a new monitor to match my new card. Consoles are cheaper, but not dirt cheap, at around 300-600 each, and that's not counting each game. Honestly, if someone does this it shows they don't respect you or your possessions. There are easier ways to get out of a situation like this. One of which is, surprise, talking it out.

Yeah. If you are so jealous of a game and can not have a mature conversation about it you do not need to be in a relationship. You do not destroy someones property.

I would tend to agree with both of y'all but in the cases I saw the girlfriends definitely tried talking to their bf's but the guys acted so much like assholes they got what they deserved.

I would tend to agree with both of y'all but in the cases I saw the girlfriends definitely tried talking to their bf's but the guys acted so much like assholes they got what they deserved.

No. No one deserves to have their personal property destroyed.

Its abusive and manipulative behavior to do something like that.

As well it's also completely illegal.

No. No one deserves to have their personal property destroyed.

Its abusive and manipulative behavior to do something like that.

As well it's also completely illegal.

Very interesting. Let me ask you if it were you who was being ignored because of a game, would you still feel the same way? Theoretically let's say you and I are in a relationship, have been living together for quite sometime and you find that I've actually been spending more time with my buds gaming than I've spent with you. You've honestly tried talking to me about the issue but I tune you out. I merely grunt an acknowledgement of you and return to gaming when you ask me to take the garbage out, or do the dishes that have accumulated in the sink like you asked me to do and that you can't get to because a 12 hour shift at work turned into 14 hours and your too damned tired to do dishes; or maybe even times when you yearn to be intimate. Even through scenarios like those you wouldn't say "Fuck it! I should be more important to you than some god dammed gaming system!" and take steps any way you could to get my attention? I'm honestly curious about this.

Very interesting. Let me ask you if it were you who was being ignored because of a game, would you still feel the same way? Theoretically let's say you and I are in a relationship, have been living together for quite sometime and you find that I've actually been spending more time with my buds gaming than I've spent with you. You've honestly tried talking to me about the issue but I tune you out. I merely grunt an acknowledgement of you and return to gaming when you ask me to take the garbage out, or do the dishes that have accumulated in the sink like you asked me to do and that you can't get to because a 12 hour shift at work turned into 14 hours and your too damned tired to do dishes; or maybe even times when you yearn to be intimate. Even through scenarios like those you wouldn't say "Fuck it! I should be more important to you than some god dammed gaming system!" and take steps any way you could to get my attention? I'm honestly curious about this.

I would NEVER destroy my partners property? Why? Because I'm not an abusive child.

If my partner isn't meeting my needs they aren't the right person for me.

I would NEVER destroy my partners property? Why? Because I'm not an abusive child.

If my partner isn't meeting my needs they aren't the right person for me.

100% in agreement with you re: the right person. Thanks @Missvc for your responses! 100 tokens to you, bb! ;)

No one deserves to have their belongings destroyed. If they tried talking to them and the guys still weren't paying enough attention to them then it's time to move the hell on.

I've had a bf who would all the time ignore me for a damn game. Skyrim. We did live together too. One time I was making dinner and got mysterious horrible shooting pains in my back suddenly. All over to where I doubled over. I barely was able to walk into the living room to get to him to beg him to turn off the stove and help me. He didn't even pause the game. Did I destroy his shit? No. I got better then I walked the hell away from the relationship. I'm not obligated his time. I'm not owed it. It's his to give and he chose a game. It was then my choice of what to do about it and I didn't act like an entitled child throwing a tantrum destroying property.

This reminds me of my boyfriends ex who gave him the choice of either "you can play video games and we stop having sex or give up video games and we'll have sex again" thing.

I think it's just manipulative to destroy property/use sex like that. Fortunately for my bf-the solution to this is date another gamer :D I think I actually game more than him at that lol.

Reactions: SMuser69 and Teagan
If someone is unhappy in an relationship there is always an option to end it, breaking stuff is just plain stupid and won't solve anything.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
On one hand I want to agree with you as the chronically unemployed to play video games has shot up to 15% of men under 30.

But then this blank space of a woman should have walked out long ago instead of building up angst listening to Taylor Swift. Lucky she wasn't a Jazmine Sullivan fan or his parents would be replacing all the busted windows in their cars as well as buying him a new X-station after cleaning out the broken bits from their basement guest room.

Erm, I have seen videos along that line of "he chooses video games over me!" and I can understand how that could suck (there has been multiple times in my relationship where my partner or me would rather continue playing a game than having sex) talking to a partner is always better than destroying their property. It makes me super uncomfortable to see videos of "boyfriend throws away girlfriend's make up" and "girlfriend sets fire to boyfriend's video games" when they are 'just jokes' but seeing revenge-esq videos make me super duper uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.