AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It was so funny when...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat started biting me while I was on cam a while back. Little fucker just demands attention.

i had a pretty funny moment the other day. i was on this website called habbo its a sim like website where you can talk to people all over the world, and i have friends on there and they were talking about weird fetishes, like scat and things, well i made a joke about it and one of my friends was like um... really why would you go that far and i said well you made a joke about it, so why can't i add on?
its just funny how people find shit so hilarious.

i often lip sync with a dildo as a microphone lol, or put a dildo half in my panties and tell everyone ima slap them with it. guys laugh like crazy at the last one :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.