AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's been a long time

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BritneySiren

Inactive Cam Model
I've been away for a bit. Trying to find my way back to the world of the living slowly. I had a very rough time starting around this time last year when I lost my grandmother (who raised me) to going through a very violent break up with an abusive ex.

I missed out on a lot of work opportunities because of that person for no reason. I could've shot gg or worked some of the local fetish parties but never did. I certainly would've been further along financially if I didn't waste so much time trying to appease and take care of a giant man child.

The callous nature that I saw after my grams death cemented an awareness that I'd never achieved before. I always had her to run to if life wasnt going well. It wasn't the safest home but it was somewhere to go to not sleep on the streets until I could figure some other things out work wise. I could rent a room on weekends and cam there and shoot stuff and get a decent night sleep for a few days. I would always find ways to survive.

But now I want to do more than survive. I have so many ideas and passions I'd like to peruse. I'd like to work with other models, travel and in general live more than I did while isolated and feeling like no one could ever really care for me when it was just projecting the reality of one man into the world.

I don't think anyone, man or woman should let another soul control their life especially when they say one thing while doing another. I finally understand why and how I came to be in that situation and I will do my best to stay away from ppl who aren't looking out for my best interest.

I hope that you all have a healthy support system in person or online. Ppl around who build you up and offer constructive criticism instead of making everything about you seem wrong. I just wish everyone a happy and successful life.

Thank you for reading

the title of this thread made me think of this song. now i'm in a Aaliyah hole:headphone:

*hugs* you got this bb! i'm excited for the next part of your life!

Status
Not open for further replies.