AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It's Pi Day!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
I can't believe no one posted this yet. Am I the only Math geek here?

Thank you 80's!

It even worked if you round it up this year! 3.1416!

It worked a lot better as a "day" last year.

Pi is an irrational number. That means 3.1415 is still just an approximation of Pi. It might be a more accurate approximation of Pi than 3.14, but both are vaild. I've been celebrating Pi day since I was a freshman in college back in 2004. I see no reason to stop now just because one year made it a little better. Otherwise we only celebrate it every 1000 years.

Technically, the "best" pi day ever so far was March 14th, 1592. Going by your logic, we should have never celebrated it, and no one should celebrate it again until 15926. Fuck that.

I feel kinda bad for dorking up your nice Pi Day thread, especially since I really like Hard 'n Phirm's Pi song.

It's all good! There's always next year. I was hoping for more fun Pi themed things to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.