AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ive been shadowbanned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Join zeh club. Likely it's for RT'ing sex workers. I've heard that RT'ing can lead to it. Other stuff can too of course, but yeah. It's lame. *Hugs :/

Reactions: Booty_4U
Might sound heartless but is this really a bad thing? I'm curious what it is about Twitter that you find enjoyable. Just another outlet for attention? Replace the time you'd spend on Twitter with fresh air and exercise or something.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
Might sound heartless but is this really a bad thing? I'm curious what it is about Twitter that you find enjoyable. Just another outlet for attention? Replace the time you'd spend on Twitter with fresh air and exercise or something.
I dont understand what your talking about.

I don’t really understand why shadowbanning matters if you aren’t selling or promoting something. Maybe if you’re using hashtags to join convos and your tweets don’t show up, I guess? Not being rude, just trying to understand why/if it matters.

I'll try to be more clear. You have multiple threads and posts about how you can't get over missing out on things like dances. How you regret not doing certain things. Do your best to not keep making the same mistake. I am fairly certain that ten years from now you'd regret all the time spent on Twitter. This could be a blessing in disguise.

Turns out twitters safe search feature automatically shadowbans people who have tweets that contain sensitive content.
This is different than a shadowban. Absolutely nobody seems to get that, though. If you get shadowbanned you'd get a notification from twitter that your account is temporarily limited.

Simply not showing due to safe search/sensitive media is not that.

This is why that "am i shadowbanned" test page is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.