AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've been unbanned, but I have another problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2022
I clarify that I am a member, I am not a model... I only enter chaturbate to spend credits and have private ones...

after more than a month of ban, chaturbate unbanned my account... because they verified that I am of legal age, previously they had already given me a refund of the 8000 tokens that I had in the account... but yesterday they unbanned me, I thought that my account was normal and fine as before... that's why I put tokens back inside, I put about 5000 or something like that... but, when I want to give tips or go private, it tells me "unable to do that, contact support "My name doesn't appear in the rooms, I write to the girls in private (I'm a supporter member) and the girls don't read my messages... it's like I didn't exist or my account wasn't there...

I sent a ticket to support and they have not responded, I hope there can be a solution, my intention is to continue being on chaturbate, I don't want another token refound, I want to be able to enter the site normally as I did before ...

my username is Bmonkey69

Status
Not open for further replies.