AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

IWantClips Uploading problems?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2020
NY
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@lunafayexxx
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/LunaFaye/
Hey y'all! I just am setting up my IWC profile and am uploading some vids to get my profile public, but whenever I begin uploading my video, it gets somewhere between 5%-75% uploaded before the progress bar just stops, and never progresses. I haven't ever encountered an upload issue like this on any site before, and I have tried re-uploading it with the same result only the "stopping" happening at a different time on the progress bar lol the furthest it ever got before stopping was about 75%. Any advice?

Hey y'all! I just am setting up my IWC profile and am uploading some vids to get my profile public, but whenever I begin uploading my video, it gets somewhere between 5%-75% uploaded before the progress bar just stops, and never progresses. I haven't ever encountered an upload issue like this on any site before, and I have tried re-uploading it with the same result only the "stopping" happening at a different time on the progress bar lol the furthest it ever got before stopping was about 75%. Any advice?

Mine does that too sometimes! Have you tried FTP? You can bulk upload multiple files and it's much faster than uploading through the browser.

Mine does that too sometimes! Have you tried FTP? You can bulk upload multiple files and it's much faster than uploading through the browser.
I'm definitely down to give it a shot, I've been trying to upload for hours and was only able to upload 1 damn video lol. Is the program they suggest to use good/safe?

I had that problem too....it feel like they oblige you to use FIleZilla nonetheless... the whole "upload process" is slow I may add

Status
Not open for further replies.