AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

iWantEmpire - Official Public Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2015
USA
www.empressmika.com
Twitter Username
@YesEmpressMika
Streamate Username
EmpressMika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/538052/Empress-Mika/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/98997/EmpressMika
XuppIBD.jpg

I am so pleased to create an iWantEmpire thread for the public section of the forums, to extend my help beyond the model's only section.

iWantEmpire has appointed me as an official forum representative to encompass all of their brands including:
  • iWantClips
  • iWantCustomClips
  • iWantPhone
  • iWantFanClub

Please feel free to relay any feedback, questions, concerns or anything else here regarding any iWantEmpire brands.

I am also available if anyone needs support on any iWantEmpire platform. If your requested support is something I cannot handle, I will assist you in getting in touch with the right part of the iWantEmpire team that can assist you further.

* Please note that this is a public thread so not only can the public see your post but I will also be directly reporting to iWantEmpire regarding any feedback given here in this thread.

* If you are a model and have access to the model's only part of this forum, I highly recommend using this iWantClips model's only thread in which to submit your feedback in a more private setting.

Thank you and I look forward to speaking and working with all of you here ^_^

New member banning policy

I wanted to give an update that there is an exciting, new member banning policy. iWantEmpire platforms are no longer supporting any type of harassment of their artists by any members/customers. Simply blocking a member so he is free to go harass someone else is no longer acceptable.

If any member on an IWE platform harasses you within or even outside of the platform (proof via screenshot must be provided to support), that member will be placed on a 1-week suspension with a warning from support. During this 1 week, they will not have access to their account to include their content library nor the ability to purchase, stream or download content. If the member is found to harass you (or anyone else) a second time, their account will be banned permanently, forfeiting any content within their account. Funds in the account will be returned back minus a 20% professing fee.

Support is currently accepting any screenshots of any member that has harassed you in relation to IWE platforms, whether currently or if it happened in the past.

Thank you ^_^

• Hugs
Reactions: MaryCorner
Questions Request - IWantEmpire going live to answer your questions:

August 15, 2018: 7PM EST

I am pleased to announce that IWantEmpire and I have scheduled for them to be a live featured guest on WebcamStartup's Podcast on August 15th at 7PM EST. Both Jay and Nikki will be in attendance. They will speak about IWantEmpire followed by answering questions that I submit to them, including some questions from our live audience.

Therefore, I'd like to request that if anyone has any questions they'd like me to ask them during the live podcast, to please submit them to me (or here on this thread). The deadline to submit questions for this is August 3rd.

I will look forward to receiving and submitting your questions! Of course, you are all welcome to watch the live show or view the recorded version. I'll update here with both as the time draws nearer.

Thank you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.