AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jasmin certified studio? Help

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello, pals.

I found a Jasmin certified studio in my area. No, I'm not in Eastern Europe. I'm in Buenos Aires, Argentina. As I told previously, I have a bad connection to cam and the place seems nice. But I have read lots of negative comments about American independent models about those places. I also prefer Pvt chat sites over tokens and I don't like being explicit. I'm just looking for advice. I found Eastern Europe creepy so I'm doubting, or maybe I'm just being obnoxious. The place is located in downtown and I found it's legally registered. The first time I contacted it was more than a year ago and I wasn't sure. The studio manager first told me to take pictures during our first phone call and found it weird. The shift's 8 hours per day but I also need to study.

It called him other times but wasn't sure. I found two Venezuelan girls are working there and watched them on LiveJasmin.

Just looking for feedback from experienced models.

I worked in a Jasmin certified studio in Russia. First thing to say is that studios are different from each other, and vary depending from the owner/administrator which can go from catastrophically bad too really great. So better to just find a way to contact models working there and ask them directly about work there. THere is no studio standart for LJ affiliates, think of it as a franchise, so they may be very different depening from the owner politic.

About Jasmin affiliates, the status is really worth it (it's imho the sole possibility to have some truly great income on Jasmin). Non officially it's also a protcetion about fines that are very frequent on LJ (there is a frequent conspiration theory that LJ deliberately push it to get rid of indepandant models, as affiliates represent about 80% of their earnings). If you don't break then in an obvious way. Hovewer there is also a ton of contraints - You have a minimum amount of hours to stream per week ( was about 38 while I worked there but that may have changed), no matter your mood, or if your on your red days - find a way to work with it. You're also banned from using any other streaming service (including Youtube and other SFW ones) while you're an affiliate. There is a minimum required quality of stream, makeup, outfits, lighting, and room. About that better ask if your studio is buying/paying outfits and lingerie, because it's gonna be a big source of expenses if you want various outfits (and you'll need them, as most of your income is coming from regulars that want you to wear different clothes).

Overall it depends from you. I love LJ for having a high standart for models, and I also dislike token sites, which gives me a sex fast-food feeling with ridiculous amount of cheating, dumping and haggling. THrough the affiliate status is a high reward but very intense work.

Status
Not open for further replies.